puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Ice Dance Free Dance 2017 Russian Junior Nataional
Saint-Petersburg, Russia

Sunday, February 5, 2017
12:00 PM UTC +3

Times in other places:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...5&p6=248&p7=235&p8=262&p9=136&p10=195&p11=215

Result Page
Time Schedule

Starting Order

Warm-Up Group 1
1 Ekaterina Andreeva / Ivan Tenths - 50.06
2 Angelina LAZAREVA / Maxim Prokofiev - 47.35
3 Daria Rumyantsev / Dmitry Ryabchenko - 42.52
4 Jan BUGA / George POHILYUK - 46.67
5 Polina IVANENKO / Daniel Karpov - 47.90

Warm-Up Group 2
6 Eva Kuts / Dmitry Mikhailov - 50.83
7 Eugene LOPAREVA / Alexei Karpushev - 52.76
8 Sofia SHEVCHENKO / Igor EREMENKO - 56.40
9 E.HUDAYBERDIEVA / N.NAZAROV - 53.71
10 Arina USHAKOVA / Maxim Nekrasov - 55.99

Warm-Up Group 3
11 Sophia POLISHCHUK / Alexander Vakhnov - 61.31
12 Ksenia Konkina / Gregory YAKUSHEV - 58.84
13 Anastasia Skoptsova / Kirill Alyoshin - 62.37
14 Anastasia Shpilevaya / Grigory Smirnov - 67.71
15 Alla LOBODA / Paul DROZD - 69.40

Videos will appear here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFSRussia/videos

Last edited:

madison

Record Breaker
La Rhumba:"I totally agree! Shpilevaya/Smirnov looked like they are destined as future Olympic Champions in the SD, simply stunning!
They were totally underscored at the JGP Final this season, which annoyed me.
They were beautiful last season and are making great progress to reach the top. I'm just enjoying their skating and trying not to worry about the politics. But I appreciate the Russian Federation/Judges wouldn't undermine Lobodova/Drozd at this event."

I totally agree that Shpilevaya/Smirnov progressed a lot. The only thing I'd like them to add is speed, but yesterday they had it.
It's the last year for Loboda/Drozd in juniors and they are up for the gold at Worlds so I don't think they will be placed lower than first. And Loboda regressed, she's worse than before, bad control over the movements, bad costumes and make up:noshake:

Last edited:

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
I totally agree! Shpilevaya/Smirnov looked like they are destined as future Olympic Champions in the SD, simply stunning!
They were totally underscored at the JGP Final this season, which annoyed me.
They were beautiful last season and are making great progress to reach the top. I'm just enjoying their skating and trying not to worry about the politics. But I appreciate the Russian Federation/Judges wouldn't undermine Lobodova/Drozd at this event.

(The above was said by me on the other thread) :)

I totally agree that Shpilevaya/Smirnov progressed a lot. The only thing I'd like them to add is speed, but yesterday they had it.
It's the last year for Loboda/Drozd in juniors and they are up for the gold at Worlds so I don't think they will be placed lower than first. And Loboda regressed, she's worse than before, bad control over the movements, bad costumes and make up:noshake:

Because Lobodova/Drozd are a tall striking couple, usually in theatrical costumes, you think "oh, this is going to be good", but they never quite live up to the promise. :disapp:

I would like to see Shpilevaya/Smirnov on the podium at JuniorWorlds if they skate as well as they did at JGPF, but I suspect we'll have to wait till next season. When McNamara/Carpenter still won Bronze in Marseille after the worst FD they have ever skated, we know the Judge's mind have already been made up.

madison

Record Breaker
Because Lobodova/Drozd are a tall striking couple, usually in theatrical costumes, you think "oh, this is going to be good", but they never quite live up to the promise. :disapp:

I would like to see Shpilevaya/Smirnov on the podium at JuniorWorlds if they skate as well as they did at JGPF, but I suspect we'll have to wait till next season. When McNamara/Carpenter still won Bronze in Marseille after the worst FD they have ever skated, we know the Judge's mind have already been made up.

Yeees, sorry.. I moved the post here from the other thread. I edited now :).

What other junior Russian teams did you notice as being promising?

La Rhumba

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Yeees, sorry.. I moved the post here from the other thread. I edited now :).

What other junior Russian teams did you notice as being promising?

Thanks.

Will watch the FD tomorrow and let you know. I was impressed with the standard in the SD overall. :clap:

chameleon

On the Ice

After losing to Carreira/Ponomarenko at Nationals, I suspect that McNamara/Carpenter might be in a much more vulnerable position at worlds. I thought S/S skated much better here than at JGPF, they looked kind of nervous to me there and dropped some levels, but they were as fast and confident as I have ever seen them here. As they're not the largest team, physically, I'd really like to see them add more speed and power to their skating to cover the ice better, but I think there have been some improvements in that area. Wishing them luck in the FD!

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Hope to see nice FD from kids - Arina Ushakova and Maxim Nekrasov. Especially from Arina, she's just 14 yo. Their deep inside edges are so smooth in free dance. :love:

madison

Record Breaker
Hope to see nice FD from kids - Arina Ushakova and Maxim Nekrasov. Especially from Arina, she's just 14 yo. Their deep inside edges are so smooth in free dance. :love:

they are good, but not very comfortable in holds. I think because of the height difference.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Andreeva/Desyatov apparently WD:sad21:

Lol passed by Mirzoev again & a woman (some official I suppose) were saying how disappointed she is:laugh:
& I said that I'm disappointed too:laugh:
then They both side eyed me :laugh:

Last edited:

La Rhumba

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
I'm up early on a Sunday morning thinking we would get a live stream at 9am UK time! :noshake:

But I guess we'll have to wait for the videos. :unsure:

Good Luck everyone! :hap10:

La Rhumba

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Andreeva/Desyatov apparently WD:sad21:

Lol passed by Mirzoev again & a woman (some official I suppose) were saying how disappointed she is:laugh:
& I said that I'm disappointed too:laugh:
then They both side eyed me :laugh:

:(

Thanks for the update! Enjoy the event! :)

madison

Record Breaker
Health reasons

Oh a JB programme at the start:agree:

Sugarpova, could you, please, learn if Andreeva/Desyatov are ok or if it's something serious:eeking:? I like them very much and now i'm worried :(.
Thanks a lot!!

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
POTO TIME:slink::scard7:
complete with voiceover, sound effects & screaming...

Hello IK Ghost!!!

Last edited:

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
Sugarpova, could you, please, learn if Andreeva/Desyatov are ok or if it's something serious:eeking:? I like them very much and now i'm worried :(.
Thanks a lot!!
Well let's wait til official announcement or interview