TV Coverage and Live Stream Links | Page 2 | Golden Skate

TV Coverage and Live Stream Links

sallycinnamon

Medalist
I just noticed that Eurosport will livestream all events inc the gala on their ISU channel.
Obviously requires a subscription to the E Player.
I am very worried now that the ISU stream on the eurovision site (and the app) will be geoblocked in Europe. It wasn't last year, but if Eurosport have the stream, too, and as they also air a fair bit of the event on telly...

I'm thinking about a subscription on Eurosport player. It's really cheap and would worth it for the next two months or so :scratch3: I wonder if I can re-watch videos in other languages apart from English. It'd be awesome.

I am also worried that the ISU stream will be blocked, but in any case there will be other channels to watch too...

Last edited:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I'm thinking about a subscription on Eurosport player. It's really cheap and would worth it for the next two months or so
It's good to know there is a reliable backup available if Eurovision doesn't work out, at least. I prefer paying a month's subscription to Eurosport over playing with vpn software, geoblocks etc.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Don't forget this week there is also Ski Jumping competition on Wednesday & Thursday! And just like 4CC it's in Korea (yup, all top Ski Jumpers want to check out Olympic Ski Hills too, so pretty important, while usually Asia is ksippied by at leats some of teams), so the schedule clashes. May be one of reasons there's nothing on Thursday...

Nothing new in the US. NBC coverage in Spokane is getting bumped for skiing and basketball.....

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Nothing new in the US. NBC coverage in Spokane is getting bumped for skiing and basketball.....

I feel you. Usually there is some FS coverage on Eurosport on Wednesday & Thursday, because there are less other events, but close to zero on weekend when there Football matches, Ski Jumping (they're usually only on weekends) and other Ski sports. FS is always dumped for other sports :(

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I feel you. Usually there is some FS coverage on Eurosport on Wednesday & Thursday, because there are less other events, but close to zero on weekend when there Football matches, Ski Jumping (they're usually only on weekends) and other Ski sports. FS is always dumped for other sports :(

Yes, thankfully there are people like sabinfire and others who put up vids so we can see some of the action...I feel bad about asking friends with satalitte or cable tv to record NBCsn, etc for me....

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Just got an email from INW. They will cover it....some I can actually watch when I am awake!
Wonder when the re-broadcast will be available....

mrrice

Record Breaker
Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Karne, I hate asking you all these tennis questions but, I just got a link to a tennis story featuring Aussie Star Nick Kyrgios. He was actually playing doubles with Canadian Glamour Girl Genie Bouchard. Is Nick popular? He's kind of known as a Bad Boy in tennis but my students love him. Nick and Genie playing doubles....http://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/....img?h=437&w=728&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=922&y=280

He's not really "popular"...most Australians think he's a spoiled brat and his behaviour and attitude don't help. That said, I personally still have hope that he will grow up and become the player he has the talent to be and a decent guy too. Hewitt grew up eventually. Tomic I've lost all hope for.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I had not idea that México had some kind of tv rights but I don´t have pay-TV, so...:confused:

Shouldn't be. I always access the ISU stream via Mexico and have never had problems with geo-block.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Auser led me to a great stream for Europeans off the ISU website. CBC wasn't showing it but ISU was showing a commentary free Eurosport feed I believe. It might be worth trying for some of you. Auser might be able to explain why it worked for me. Something about rights.

Lets hope the CBC feed works well tonight.

Barb

Record Breaker
Shouldn't be. I always access the ISU stream via Mexico and have never had problems with geo-block.

Are you kidding me?!!!!! I had tried several times and is always geoblocked, because of that I stopped trying it, maybe is different now. Do you have the link? the ISU youtube channel don´t say nothing.

eta. http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/ I found it, this is the link. I cross my fingers.

eta2. It is working :yahoo::hap93:

Last edited:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Are you kidding me?!!!!! I had tried several times and is always geoblocked, because of that I stopped trying it, maybe is different now. Do you have the link? the ISU youtube channel don´t say nothing.

eta. http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/ I found it, this is the link. I cross my fingers

I can see a live feed right now on that website (nothing is happening, just a mostly empty rink.)

www.iplocation.net says I'm coming from Mexico City.