CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hewitt grew up eventually.

I think Bec Cartwright might have had a hand in that. :agree: :biggrin:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

(No prizes for guessing who had a MASSIVE crush on Bec when she was in Home And Away, and was heartbroken when she married Lleyton...)

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I'm thinking about a subscription on Eurosport player. It's really cheap and would worth it for the next two months or so :scratch3: I wonder if I can re-watch videos in other languages apart from English. It'd be awesome.

Most of the versions of Eurosport Player only have the local language on both the livestreams of the linear channels and On Demand videos.

HOWEVER, the Dutch and German versions have English soundtracks available as well.

ESP Nederland sticks more to the default ESP International schedule than ESP Deutschland. BUT, ESP Deutschland is more user-friendly with the On Demand videos, as they have separate English and German videos listed (on ESP Nederlands you have one video and you have to select the soundtrack you want. And I haven't got it to work yet!)

How do I know all this? The "friend" that karne keeps referring to in streaming discussions told me... ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

sallycinnamon

Medalist
Most of the versions of Eurosport Player only have the local language on both the livestreams of the linear channels and On Demand videos.

HOWEVER, the Dutch and German versions have English soundtracks available as well.

ESP Nederland sticks more to the default ESP International schedule than ESP Deutschland. BUT, ESP Deutschland is more user-friendly with the On Demand videos, as they have separate English and German videos listed (on ESP Nederlands you have one video and you have to select the soundtrack you want. And I haven't got it to work yet!)

How do I know all this? The "friend" that karne keeps referring to in streaming discussions told me... ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

Thanks for the useful informations!

That means that I most likely have the chance to watch the live stream and videos in Hungarian. That's good, because usually when I miss the live events on TV then I don't have the chance to rewatch my favourite routines with Hungarian commentary (which is a shame because one of the commentators is a former ISU judge who always says very interesting things). But it'd be good if other languages were available too (to me especially German and Italian are interesting).

I think I will give it a try today evening and subscribe for a month. It's 3$ or so which is really cheap.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
FYI the eurovision website is very fast with updating the archived (!) streams. As ever, these are not geoblocked.

ragdoll

On the Ice
Any working livestreams from 4CC?

Has anyone got a working livestream? The ISU one doesn't work. It just says "Sorry, an error has occurred":

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Has anyone got a working livestream? The ISU one doesn't work. It just says "Sorry, an error has occurred":
That's very probably because you're in a geoblocked region. It should work fine for other viewers. You should be able to watch the archived streams on the same site, those are not geoblocked.
As for other streams, check the dedicated thread. There are a bunch of links posted there.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
FYI the eurovision website is very fast with updating the archived (!) streams. As ever, these are not geoblocked.

The ISU Eurovision archiving is geo-blocked in some countries .

It is true only that the ISU Eurovision geo-blocking for archiving is less restrictive than the ISU Eurovision geo-blocking for live streaming.

Sample language that was in effect for Euros:

🇪🇺🏅 #EuroFigure will be available live on the ISU Skating Channel for limited territories. After the event it will open up for more countries.

👉 http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/ 👈

Due to current broadcast agreements live streams and videos on-demand (VODs) will be geoblocked in certain territories.

❌ Live streams geoblocked in: Australia, China, Central & Latin America, Europe, Hong Kong, Japan, Republic of Korea, Macao, Singapore, Taiwan and USA.

VODs geoblocked in: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Republic of Korea, Macao, and USA.

https://www.facebook.com/isufigures...007411190874/1401022809922656/?type=3&theater (January 24)​

Last edited:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Live streams geoblocked in: Australia, China, Central & Latin America, Europe, Hong Kong, Japan, Republic of Korea, Macao, Singapore, Taiwan and USA.
VODs geoblocked in: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Republic of Korea, Macao, and USA.[/I]
Interesting. Thanks for the info!

ragdoll

On the Ice
**This is the page to list them. Please post :D
As always, finding live and complete coverage for this event is always tricky. Fingers crossed.

This is the one I tried several times and it doesn't work. Hoping for better luck tomorrow. :)

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Don't suppose there's a free live stream with English or Japanese-language commentary? :popcorn: My Chinese isn't really up to scratch....

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I subscribed yesterday and quality looks really good. There are no uploaded videos of fs yet but the live stream looks like this without full screen.

As tip. Click the "Full Version" button at the end, next to the "Full Screen". That will make the picture fill the window. Although, it will also make the thumbnails at the side appear on top of the picture. So, there are pros and cons.

There are no uploaded videos of fs yet

That's because only stuff that is shown on Eurosport 1 and Eurosport 2 goes into the archives. Stuff shown on the other streams do not get archived, unfortunately.

By the way, what is the address for the Hungarian version of Eurosport Player? Because the old http://www.eurosportplayer.hu/ doesn't seem to work any more, and the logical address for the new page ( http://hu.eurosportplayer.com ) doesn't work for me either.

Hope you enjoy using Eurosport Player

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

mintx

On the Ice
US members help please. It seems the NBCSN schedule has changed. I can't find the ladies free on the new schedule.