2017 Russian Cup Final - Senior Ladies SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 Russian Cup Final - Senior Ladies SP

kalee

On the Ice
The issue is Konstatinova has the potential to mess up very very badly to the point she might not make it to the free skate. Gubanova might be inconsistent but she still never bombed that badly.

Even at JGP Dresden which was the worst of her international showings this season, her SP score was 59.00. So what is this about not making it to the free skate? It's not like she has been scoring 40 something at all her SP's this year.

venx

Match Penalty
Watch this: https://youtu.be/e1Quh6rkQHQ?t=234 :sad4:

Feel free to enlighten me, why did they send psychologically and emotionally drained girl ten days after arguably toughest tourney in the world (Rus Juniors) and nasty flu (she couldn't even speak during interviews) to some meaningless domestic competition. :noshake:

kalee

On the Ice
May be they are probing if she can hold the pressure and deliver while sick. I know it's cruel but it is not unheard of. There were multiple cases of skaters performing and even winning with high fever. This competition does not matter then it might be sort of testing of fighting skills (I personally do not approve that).

True -- Radionova has competed at GPF / Worlds while sick before. But Stasya has already proven her ability to handle a tough competition while sick through her performance at Jr Nats.
Marin Honda skipped JGPF due to illness. Kim Na Hyun bombed her SP at 4CC due to fighting injury and illness this week too. So why the double standard in bashing Stasya over this? She's a human being & entitled to sometimes have poor performances, as long as she performed at the competitions which counted (RusNats and JrNats). She might not have been a cute girl prodigy in Jrs but at this point she has caught up with and even surpassed others in her cohort such as Sima, so it isn't fair to say that she is undeserving of a chance to turn senior or to go to JW.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Consistent in your trolling and consistent in getting banned from GS over and over again, yes.
btw isnt constant bashing of certain skaters against the rules?:bang: (as should be)
Im pretty tired of that!:noshake:

poor Stasya bb! she had to WD!!!

vorravorra

Record Breaker
May be they are probing if she can hold the pressure and deliver while sick. I know it's cruel but it is not unheard of. There were multiple cases of skaters performing and even winning with high fever. This competition does not matter then it might be sort of testing of fighting skills (I personally do not approve that).
She had already skated while sick at the Junior Nationals, why would she need another test? In the two intervening weeks she had got worse instead of better and the body's resources are not bottomless.