2017 Four Continents Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents Free Dance

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
And the weird falls continue.

I'm not sure if I should watch them skate to Stairway to Heaven without holding a Bic Lighter in the air, but that was a bit strange as a musical choice. Some nice moments--the opening dance spin was nice--but that fall was unfortunate. Definitely should be in the lead, no question.

Last edited:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
What the BLANK is this music?? A spanish themed moonlight sonata? Fur Elise 4eversuspenders says. He's probably right but I was sure I heard Moonlight.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Kimberly/Timothy

What movie is this from? He's in a military uniform and she's in a less frilly dance length version of Maria Pages Firedance dress. My stream stuttered, but I think they did well. Should be challenging for first. Kept going on the knee slide after the music stopped- home that's not a time deduction.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Why do I want to stand at the boards and yell EXTEND! EXTEND! EXTEND! to H-L/M? He in particular. Ship him off to a ballet class.

That music is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big for them at this point.

Last edited:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I think if Sarah was here she'd want to kill this music with fire.

Nice effort from the team though.

rain

Record Breaker
There's quite a bit of height difference and they haven't learned to deal with it — he's often bent over to reach her.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
good he's already wearing his medal.... not getting another one anytime soon

auser

Record Breaker
And the weird falls continue.

I'm not sure if I should watch them skate to Stairway to Heaven without holding a Bic Lighter in the air, but that was a bit strange as a musical choice. Some nice moments--the opening dance spin was nice--but that fall was unfortunate. Definitely should be in the lead, no question.
:laugh2: