Viktoria Vasilieva | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Viktoria Vasilieva

The Finn

Record Breaker
Vika could have scored pretty big at the Inge Solar Memorial but her PCS was kept low. At both programs she got less PC points at this event than what she got at her JGP event. Her FS TES here was about 68.5 points but her PCS was barely 52 points.

SkateSkates

Medalist
PCS 52.25, what a joke..

I agree! Much better performance than the JGP she was with the music this time instead of skating through it. Too bad about zayaking at the cup event because she has shown a lot of improvement in her performance quality over the past month.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Per the CSKA website, she will be at the Russian-Chinese youth games! :hap10:
I wonder who else will go with her? Sinitsyna?

The Finn

Record Breaker
Vika is 1st after SP at the Russian-Chinese youth games with a score of 67.49 points. No videos yet but hopefully there will be later.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Looks like Vika nailed her FS - she received 130+ and has 198.64 in total (what a shame it won't count for SB :laugh2:) Great job, Vika! :hap10:

Giltedge

Final Flight
Good for Viktoriia to have made it, she must be thrilled to be competing and confident after R-Ch YG.
Hoping for a result she is happy with and a SB boost.:agree2:

Giltedge

Final Flight
Viktoriia is first on the ice in the SP tomorrow. Good luck! :agree2:

She gives the impression of really enjoying her competitive skating this season.

In Nationals in December, she produced a great FS after a disappointing SP. In fact, there she scored second highest TES (73+) behind only Nastya T (75+) (...excluding the three As :laugh: of course), ahead of Anna T, Sofya, Stasya and the rest.

Starting order for Ladies Short Programme

Warm-Up Group 1
1 Viktoriia VASILYEVA MOS
2 Mariia SMIRNOVA MOS
3 Anna TARUSINA MOS
4 Victoriia SAFONOVA MOS
5 Anastasiia TARAKANOVA MOS
6 Anastasiia KOSTYUK MOS

Warm-Up Group 2
7 Anna FROLOVA MOS
8 Anna SHCHERBAKOVA MOS
9 Anastasiia SHABOTOVA MOS
10 Mariya PAVLOVA KRD
11 Mariya DMITRIIEVA SPB
12 Alёna KOSTORNAIA MOS

Warm-Up Group 3
13 Darya USACHEVA MOS
14 Eva KOBZAR SPB
15 Alёna KANYSHEVA MOS
16 Nicole VAITKUS SPB
17 Alexandra TRUSOVA MOS
18 Ksenia SINITSINA MOS

The Finn

Record Breaker
She has been assigned to JGP Russia along with Valieva and Tarusina. It looks like this will be Vika's 1st JGP event since she was subbed out from JGP Riga.

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
If I’m not mistaken, her short program music this season is part Tron soundtrack and part Fifth Element soundtrack.
What is her long program music? I can’t find video.

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
She hasn't skate it yet, on this season, because she has withdrawn after the short program at the test skates.

Her ISU bio say, or assume, that it's still Rondo Capriccioso.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Vika has been assigned to JGP Poland now, so, it looks like she will get two JGP events.