2017 Four Continents Men FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents Men FS

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
We're gonna get some fun clips of Yuzuru in the waiting room. :)

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love both Shoma and Yuzu, and of course, Nathan. Boyang hasn't won me over yet.

IMO, Nathan and Yuzu, who aren't adding new jumps, are more likely to skate clean than Shoma and Boyang.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
Four Continents Figure Skating Championships
Gangneung, South Korea
Feb. 14-19, 2017

The men will skate the short program at 17:45 on Friday, Feb. 17. (time zones)
The date for the FS can not be correct! It's Saturday in S Koreea and no FS has happened yet

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
The date for the FS can not be correct! It's Saturday in S Koreea and no FS has happened yet

UGH< sorry guys, I haven't changed it yet!! I copied the SP post.....It's been a crazy hectic day in my out-of-GS planet.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
A little pre-FS survey,

In your opinion, whose debut 4Lo would be better?

Shoma or Boyang.

Brendan's.

Ha, no, I'm kidding, I don't want to see him try. I just want him to skate a perfectly clean long the way he plans it, and then I can complain afterwards about the little-country PCS he will inevitably draw.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
All right you all the time is corrected. YOU HAVE NOT MISSED THE FREE SKATE, don't worry.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Maybe someone should post a statement that gets negative attention. Like 'Patrick Chan will come from behind and win it all thanks to PCS'. Or 'Shoma will cheat the win out of Chen's hands with his pre- under- over(rota)(ra)ted , two-footed horror skating'. Or 'Yuzuru will finish off-podium and the end of all things is near!'

Last edited:

HanDomi

Record Breaker
Maybe someone should post a statement that gets negative attention. Like 'Patrick Chan will come from behind and win it all thanks to PCS'. Or 'Shoma will cheat the win out of Chen's hands with his pre- under- over(rota)(ra)ted , two-footed horror skating'. Or 'Yuzuru will finish off-podium and the end of all things is near!'

I have better one, but I am afraid to write it even as example :laugh: