2017 Jr Worlds Short Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Jr Worlds Short Dance

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Your cauliflower looks amazing too. Would you please share your recipe with me? I bought cauliflower yesterday, and your dish would inspire me to eat it:luv17:

I cut it all off the stem, then put it in a plastic baggie (but you could use a bowl) with olive oil, salt, black pepper, ancho chile powder, and some chopped cilantro. (Sorry, no exact measurements because I just go by instinct.) Shook it to coat, and roasted it at 400 Fahrenheit for about 25 minutes. You might have to adjust the time depending on your oven.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I thought the juniors had a different SD rhythm from the seniors. I was looking forward to seeing something different.

auser

Record Breaker
I cut it all off the stem, then put it in a plastic baggie (but you could use a bowl) with olive oil, salt, black pepper, ancho chile powder, and some chopped cilantro. (Sorry, no exact measurements because I just go by instinct.) Shook it to coat, and roasted it at 400 Fahrenheit for about 25 minutes. You might have to adjust the time depending on your oven.

Wow thank you :thank:.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker

The stems are delish too! I always keep a good inch or 2 on mine. :hap85:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Well the Spanish team just (slightly) beat their own international best from the Bavarian Open, so good for them!

The stems are delish too! I always keep a good inch or 2 on mine. :hap85:

I meant the big stem end, lol. Not the individual floret stems.

shiroKJ

Record Breaker
What is going on with some of these camera angles?

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Thank you. I thought sometimes they were totally different.

It depends on the exact tempos. Midnight Blues and Blues both have the same tempo so it's probably not too different. Last year, it was Waltz - Seniors had Ravensburger and Juniors had Starlight, which do have somewhat different tempos.

shiroKJ

Record Breaker
Aw, he slipped during the no touch stsq..and it was going so well.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yeah, that was such a bummer. It was a fun, high energy performance though...

Edit: still a new PB by 5 points though; good work.

Last edited: