Junior Worlds: Predictions Game Round 2 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Junior Worlds: Predictions Game Round 2

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
This was actually quite a difficult event to make predictions on. Because I didn’t get the chance to watch much of the Junior GP Series this season. And there were so many familiar names that I knew were good last season.

FORTY FIVE MEN???!!! :eek:

That is far too many to look up on both ISU Results and Stats On Ice! :drama:

Against my better wisdom, I did look up ALL of them on Stats On Ice (well, you never know who might have high scores from competitions that are not in their ISU Bios. Look at Zagitova at the start of this season).

However, after putting them in order of their highest PB’s on Stats On Ice, I noticed that nearly all the scores for the top guys were from last season or before. And when I scrolled down, I found the tables hadn’t been updated since last season. :eek:

So, I went over to Rink Results and repeated the process. :drama:

I was really impressed that as many as 16 of the entrants have absolute PB’s of over 200 points.

Before doing that whole process, I had been thinking of putting Dmitri Aliev at the top. But, after seeing the absolute PB’s, there are realistically only going to be 2 guys gunning for the gold medal – Vincent Zhou and Alexander Samarin.

Both of those guys scored their absolute PB’s at Nationals this season, with Zhou 3 points ahead. But, I am going to go for Samarin as he has generally been scoring better during the whole season. (Although, that said, Vincent’s second highest score, which was from last month’s Bavarian Open, was a good 10 points higher than Sasha’s second highest score, which was from December’s GP Final).

Alexander Petrov should be a safe bronze medallist. But, Aliev, Cha, Samohin and Aymoz should have a good fight over the next four places. Since I was planning on having Aliev win, I kept him as the highest.

Cha’s absolute PB was only one point behind Aliev’s absolute PB. But, I had always intended putting Samohin in my Top 5. So, although he was 3 points further back, I promoted him ahead of Cha, who became my alternate. I then kept Aymoz in 7th.

The next 5 guys (Torgashev, Nadeau, Krasnozhon, Paniot and Sadovsky) were too close to separate, with only 4 points covering them. So, rather than try to justify changing them around, I kept them in absolute PB order. For the next 2 guys, Rizzo was only 0.2 ahead of Tomono. And I kept them in that order for the simple reason that I am more familiar with Rizzo through watching the Italian Championships every year.

For Pairs and Dance, I was not able to do my usual looking up the absolute PB’s because Stats On Ice took down the Pairs and Dance team profiles last week, and only have the individual profiles left up. And Rink Results have never done Pairs or Dance team profiles.

So, I ended up working from ISU PB’s. Which was not ideal, bearing in mind that there are partnerships that have never competed in competitions that count towards ISU Bios before.

In Pairs, there were not many groups of partnerships. There were gaps between most of the couples, particularly in the Top 6. In fact, the only change to the ISU PB order that I made was for 3rd and 4th. Rather than putting 6 Russians on the podium, I put 5 Russians and a Native Australian on the podium!

I have been so impressed with Alexandrovskaya / Windsor this season, and I have a feeling they will get on the podium and prevent the domination of Team Russia. A shock win like Dušková / Bidař did last season might be asking a bit much of them. But, I do think a podium is achievable.

Since I had to sort the Men out twice, I didn’t have time to do the Dance today as I intended. But, I’ll do them (and hopefully the Ladies too) tomorrow.

Caroliza_fan

JUNIOR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

Men

1. Vincent ZHOU, USA
2. Alexander SAMARIN, RUS
3. Alexander PETROV, RUS
4. Dmitri ALIEV, RUS
5. Daniel SAMOHIN, ISR

Just for fun
6. Jun Hwan CHA, KOR
7. Kevin AYMOZ, FRA
8. Andrew TORGASHEV, USA
9. Nicolas NADEAU, CAN
10. Alexei KRASNOZHON, USA

Pairs

1. Alina USTIMKINA / Nikita VOLODIN, RUS
2. Amina ATAKHANOVA / Ilia SPIRIDONOV, RUS
3. Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII, RUS
4. Ekaterina ALEXANDROVSKAYA / Harley WINDSOR, AUS
5. Chelsea LIU / Brian JOHNSON, USA

Just for fun
6. Evelyn WALSH / Trennt MICHAUD, CAN
7. Lori-Ann MATTE / Thierry FERLAND, CAN
8. Su Yeon KIM / Hyungtae KIM, KOR
9. Yumeng GAO / Zhong XIE, CHN
10. Nica DIGERNESS / Danny NEUDECKER, USA

waterfall braid

On the Ice
Ladies
1 Alina ZAGITOVA
2 Marin HONDA
3 Stanislava KONSTANTINOVA
4 Polina TSURSKAYA
5 Kaori SAKAMOTO
6 Yuna SHIRAIWA

Men
1 Vincent ZHOU
2 Dmitri ALIEV
3 Alexander SAMARIN
4 Alexander PETROV
5 Jun Hwan CHA
6 Alexei KRASNOZHON

Ice Dance
1 Rachel PARSONS / Michael PARSONS
2 Alla LOBODA / Pavel DROZD
3 Lorraine MCNAMARA / Quinn CARPENTER
4 Christina CARREIRA / Anthony PONOMARENKO
5 Angelique ABACHKINA / Louis THAURON
6 Anastasia SHPILEVAYA / Grigory SMIRNOV

Pairs
1 Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII
2 Alina USTIMKINA / Nikita VOLODIN
3 Ekaterina ALEXANDROVSKAYA / Harley WINDSOR
4 Amina ATAKHANOVA / Ilia SPIRIDONOV
5 Chelsea LIU / Brian JOHNSON
6 Evelyn WALSH / Trennt MICHAUD

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
This was actually quite a difficult event to make predictions on. Because I didn’t get the chance to watch much of the Junior GP Series this season. And there were so many familiar names that I knew were good last season.

FORTY FIVE MEN???!!! :eek:

That is far too many to look up on both ISU Results and Stats On Ice! :drama:

Against my better wisdom, I did look up ALL of them on Stats On Ice (well, you never know who might have high scores from competitions that are not in their ISU Bios. Look at Zagitova at the start of this season).

However, after putting them in order of their highest PB’s on Stats On Ice, I noticed that nearly all the scores for the top guys were from last season or before. And when I scrolled down, I found the tables hadn’t been updated since last season. :eek:

So, I went over to Rink Results and repeated the process. :drama:

I was really impressed that as many as 16 of the entrants have absolute PB’s of over 200 points.

Before doing that whole process, I had been thinking of putting Dmitri Aliev at the top. But, after seeing the absolute PB’s, there are realistically only going to be 2 guys gunning for the gold medal – Vincent Zhou and Alexander Samarin.

Both of those guys scored their absolute PB’s at Nationals this season, with Zhou 3 points ahead. But, I am going to go for Samarin as he has generally been scoring better during the whole season. (Although, that said, Vincent’s second highest score, which was from last month’s Bavarian Open, was a good 10 points higher than Sasha’s second highest score, which was from December’s GP Final).

Alexander Petrov should be a safe bronze medallist. But, Aliev, Cha, Samohin and Aymoz should have a good fight over the next four places. Since I was planning on having Aliev win, I kept him as the highest.

Cha’s absolute PB was only one point behind Aliev’s absolute PB. But, I had always intended putting Samohin in my Top 5. So, although he was 3 points further back, I promoted him ahead of Cha, who became my alternate. I then kept Aymoz in 7th.

The next 5 guys (Torgashev, Nadeau, Krasnozhon, Paniot and Sadovsky) were too close to separate, with only 4 points covering them. So, rather than try to justify changing them around, I kept them in absolute PB order. For the next 2 guys, Rizzo was only 0.2 ahead of Tomono. And I kept them in that order for the simple reason that I am more familiar with Rizzo through watching the Italian Championships every year.

For Pairs and Dance, I was not able to do my usual looking up the absolute PB’s because Stats On Ice took down the Pairs and Dance team profiles last week, and only have the individual profiles left up. And Rink Results have never done Pairs or Dance team profiles.

So, I ended up working from ISU PB’s. Which was not ideal, bearing in mind that there are partnerships that have never competed in competitions that count towards ISU Bios before.

In Pairs, there were not many groups of partnerships. There were gaps between most of the couples, particularly in the Top 6. In fact, the only change to the ISU PB order that I made was for 3rd and 4th. Rather than putting 6 Russians on the podium, I put 5 Russians and a Native Australian on the podium!

I have been so impressed with Alexandrovskaya / Windsor this season, and I have a feeling they will get on the podium and prevent the domination of Team Russia. A shock win like Dušková / Bidař did last season might be asking a bit much of them. But, I do think a podium is achievable.

Since I had to sort the Men out twice, I didn’t have time to do the Dance today as I intended. But, I’ll do them (and hopefully the Ladies too) tomorrow.

Caroliza_fan

Men

1. Vincent ZHOU, USA
2. Alexander SAMARIN, RUS
3. Alexander PETROV, RUS
4. Dmitri ALIEV, RUS
5. Daniel SAMOHIN, ISR

Just for fun
6. Jun Hwan CHA, KOR
7. Kevin AYMOZ, FRA
8. Andrew TORGASHEV, USA
9. Nicolas NADEAU, CAN
10. Alexei KRASNOZHON, USA

Pairs

3. Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII, RUS
4. Ekaterina ALEXANDROVSKAYA / Harley WINDSOR, AUS

Just for fun

Ypu have actually not put Australians on the podium. They're fourth in your predictions...

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Men
1. Dmitri Aliev RUS
2. Alexander Samarin RUS
3. Jun Hwan Cha KOR
4. Vincent Zhou USA
5. Nicolas Nadeau CAN
6. Daniel Samohin ISR

Ladies
1. Alina Zagitova RUS
2. Polina Tsurskaya RUS
3. Marin Honda JPN
4. Kaori Sakamoto JPN
5. Yuna Shiraiwa JPN
6. Stanislava Konstantinova RUS

Pair
1. Aleksandra Boikova / Dmitrii Kozlovskii RUS
2. Alina Ustimkina / Nikita Volodin RUS
3. Amina Atakhanova / Ilia Spiridonov RUS
4. Ekaterina Alexandrovskaya / Harley Windsor AUS
5. Chelsea Liu / Brian Johnson USA
6. Evelyn Walsh / Trennt Michaud CAN

Ice Dance
1. Rachel Parsons / Michael Parsons USA
2. Alla Loboda / Pavel Drozd RUS
3. Lorraine McNamara / Quinn Carpenter USA
4. Christina Carreira / Anthony Ponomarenko USA
5. Angelique Abachkina / Louis Thauron FRA
6. Anastasia Shpilevaya / Grigory Smirnov RUS

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I'm tempted to throw names into a randomizer and use that for my predictions.

Shoma One

Rinkside
Men:
1) Jun Hwan CHA
2) Nicolas NADEAU
3) Daniel SAMOHIN
4) Vincent ZHOU
5) Alexander SAMARIN
6) Dmitri ALIEV

Ladies:
1) Polina TSURSKAYA
2) Marin HONDA
3) Alina ZAGITOVA
4) Kaori SAKAMOTO
5) Eunsoo LIM
6) Stanislava KONSTANTINOVA

Pairs:
1) Ustimkina/Volodin
2) Boikova/Kozlovskii
3) Alexandrovskaya/Windsor
4) Liu/Johnson
5) Atakhanova/Spiridonov
6) Gao/Xie

Dance:
1) Parsons/Parsons
2) Mcnamara/Carpenter
3) Loboda/Drozd
4) Carreira/Ponomarenko
5) Abachkina/Thauron
6) Shpilevaya/Smirnov

Vamos!! Aleix Gabara !! Vamos!! Donovan Carrillo!! Hopefully the two will go to the Final, it will be difficult, but all Hispanics are with them !! Good Luck!! :agree:

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Men:
1) Daniel SAMOHIN
2) Vincent ZHOU
3) Dmitri ALIEV
4) Jun Hwan CHA
5) Alexander SAMARIN
6) Nicolas NADEAU

Ladies:
1) Alina ZAGITOVA
2) Polina TSURSKAYA
3) Marin HONDA
4) Kaori SAKAMOTO
5) Starr ANDREWS
6) Bradie TENNELL

Pairs:
1) Ustimkina/Volodin
2) Boikova/Kozlovskii
3) Liu/Johnson
4) Alexandrovskaya/Windsor
5) Gao/Xie
6) Atakhanova/Spiridonov

Dance:
1) Parsons/Parsons
2) McNamara/Carpenter
3) Carreira/Ponomarenko
4) Loboda/Drozd
5) Abachkina/Thauron
6) Shpilevaya/Smirnov

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
I´m back, and just in time :yahoo:

Men:
1) Jun Hwan CHA
2) Nicolas NADEAU
3) Daniel SAMOHIN
4) Vincent ZHOU
5) Alexander SAMARIN
6) Dmitri ALIEV

Ladies:
1) Polina TSURSKAYA
2) Marin HONDA
3) Alina ZAGITOVA
4) Kaori SAKAMOTO
5) Eunsoo LIM
6) Stanislava KONSTANTINOVA

Pairs:
1) Ustimkina/Volodin
2) Boikova/Kozlovskii
3) Alexandrovskaya/Windsor
4) Atakhanova/Spiridonov
5) Liu/Johnson
6) Gao/Xie

Dance:
1) Parsons/Parsons
2) Loboda/Drozd
3) Mcnamara/Carpenter
4) Carreira/Ponomarenko
5) Abachkina/Thauron
6) Shpilevaya/Smirnov

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ypu have actually not put Australians on the podium. They're fourth in your predictions...

Thank you so much for pointing that out, cathlen. I'll fix it now.

Thank goodness the competition hasn't started yet and I can change it. It would be a bit embarassing if the Pairs scorer messed up his own Pairs predictions! :drama:

At least somebody is on the ball! :bow: :clap: :points:

CaroLiza_fan

Pairs

3. Ekaterina ALEXANDROVSKAYA / Harley WINDSOR, AUS
4. Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII, RUS

Just for fun

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thankfully the team profiles are now back on Stats On Ice. :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

The absolute PB order it came up with for Ice Dance was interesting. According to it, we are going to have an all-American podium!

Now, you all know me by now. I can’t have a podium without any Russians on it (OK, so Ponomarenko is from Russian stock, but you know what I mean! Representing Russia). And, I really like Loboda / Drodz anyway, so want them to be on the podium.

The problem is that I actually like all three American partnerships as well! And then there is the complicating factor of Abachkina / Thauron, who I also really like!

So, can we have five steps on the podium, please?

OK, so I’ve made a decision. I am putting the Parsons on top, with Carpenter / McNamara in second, and Lobodo / Drodz completing the podium. Then Carreira / Ponomorenko in 4th and Abachkina / Thauron in 5th.

The 2 remaining Russian partnerships were next on the absolute PB list. However, I was actually thinking of moving the Czech partnership that came along after them ahead. But, when I looked at the scores, Shpilevaya / Smirnov were 3 points ahead of Skoptcova / Aleshin, who were 6 points ahead of Kuzmich / Sinicyn. And both Russian couples finished on the podium in both their GP's, whereas the Czechs finished 2nd and 4th. Everything was pointing towards that order, so I kept them in that order.

Closer to the Czech partnership in terms of absolute PB were the French partnership behind them Lajoie / Lagha. But, I am not as familiar with them as I am with the Czechs. So, I wasn’t tempted to move them ahead.

In fact, I wasn’t familiar enough with any of the rest of the field. There were a couple of individual skaters that I was not only familiar with, but actually like. The problem is that they have changed partners this season. If they had been with their old partners, I would have put them into the Top 10. But, I am not used to them with their new partners yet. So, I kept them down in their absolute PB position outside the Top 10.

Ladies will follow tomorrow.

Caroliza_fan

Ice Dance

1. Rachel PARSONS / Michael PARSONS, USA
2. Lorraine MCNAMARA / Quinn CARPENTER, USA
3. Alla LOBODA / Pavel DROZD, RUS
4. Christina CARREIRA / Anthony PONOMARENKO, USA
5. Angelique ABACHKINA / Louis THAURON, FRA

Just for fun
6. Anastasia SHPILEVAYA / Grigory SMIRNOV, RUS
7. Anastasia SKOPTCOVA / Kirill ALESHIN, RUS
8. Nicole KUZMICHOVA / Alexandr SINICYN, CZE
9. Marjorie LAJOIE / Zachary LAGHA, CAN
10. Ria SCHWENDINGER / Valentin WUNDERLICH, GER

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Decided to do the Ladies predictions earlier in the day than I was planning, largely due to the Men’s FS Stream being unwatchable.

Got a few surprises. Firstly that, just like the Men, we have 45 entries. Secondly, that Tsurskaya is back.

Not that that is going to make any difference to my predictions. I was always going to put Zagitova on top no matter who was there.

Reardless of whether it was Tsurskaya that was sent here or whether it was Fedichkina, my Top 6 was always going to be made up of all the Russian and Japanese skaters, plus Squirtle. So, it’s just a matter of choosing an order.

But, now I have a dilemma. Where do I put Polina T? She has the second highest absolute PB from last season’s Junior Nationals, but did not set the world alight in this season’s Junior GP Series. And I really don’t know what to expect of her.

Plus, there is the small matter of the fact that I don’t like her style of skating.

In the end, I did move her down. I moved Stanislava and Marin up into 2nd and 3rd, and put Polina T into 4th.

Eun Soo’s absolute PB from winning Senior Nationals in January was only 2 points behind Kaori’s absolute PB from winning Junior Sectionals in October. But, on balance, I felt it would be safer to go with the older girl.

After Squirtle, there was a 5 point gap to Shiwaira and then another 5 point gap to Tennel. So, I just kept them in those positions.

After this, there was a 9 point gap to Dastich. So, I decided to do something different. Instead of just continuing going by scores, I decided to move up 2 girls that I have a real soft spot for, and would love to see finish in the Top 10.

Enter Elisabetta Leccardi and Aiza Mambekova.

Leccardi was actually 16th on the absolute PB list. The first time I saw her 2 or 3 seasons ago, I was so impressed with her. But, the second time I saw her, she had the scariest fall I have ever seen. She actually needed medical attention on the ice. But, she has come back from that stronger than ever, setting new PB’s in all segments at her very next competition just 2 months later. And she has continued to progress at pace ever since.

Mambekova was 33rd on the absolute PB list. As I said in my first predictions post, I didn’t see much of the Junior GP Series this year. So, Aiza only really came up on my radar a few weeks ago at the Universiade. And I absolutely loved her! And, I am really gunning for her to get a slot in the Kazakh team for the Senior Majors next season, should Tursynbaeva earn another.

It will be interesting to see if this gamble will pay off.

Caroliza_fan

Ladies

1. Alina ZAGITOVA, RUS
2. Stanislava KONSTANTINOVA, RUS
3. Marin HONDA, JPN
4. Polina TSURSKAYA, RUS
5. Kaori SAKAMOTO, JPN

Just for fun
6. Eunsoo LIM, KOR
7. Yuna SHIRAIWA, JPN
8. Bradie TENNELL, USA
9. Elisabetta LECCARDI, ITA
10. Aiza MAMBEKOVA, KAZ

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
My preditions / Men:
1. Vincent Zhou
2. Alexander Samarin
3. Dmitri Aliev
4. Jun Hwan Cha
5. Alexander PETROV
6. Daniel Samohin

So close...

Ok. I got disturbed when I was writing a message and by accident I edited my original predictions instead of borrowing my own message. So I am out of the game. Those were my original predictions for men the and rest disappeared.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Ok. I got disturbed when I was writing a message and by accident I edited my original predictions instead of borrowing my own message. So I am out of the game. Those were my original predictions for men the and rest disappeared.

i saved your predictions before you edit your post so if Caroliza and other scorers are okay with it i dont mind scoring men and share other disciplines as well, and if its not allowed you can still post your Ladies predictions since event will start tomorrow

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

i saved your predictions before you edit your post so if Caroliza and other scorers are okay with it i dont mind scoring men and share other disciplines as well, and if its not allowed you can still post your Ladies predictions since event will start tomorrow

It's fine with me, anyway. I've made the exact same mistake as TT_Fin many a time, albeit not with my predictions. So, I could relate to the situation, and felt really sorry about the consequences.

matmuh - you are a star for thinking of saving everybody's predictions. I wouldn't have thought of doing that.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :points: :points: :points:

CaroLiza_fan

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
It's fine with me, anyway. I've made the exact same mistake as TT_Fin many a time, albeit not with my predictions. So, I could relate to the situation, and felt really sorry about the consequences.

matmuh - you are a star for thinking of saving everybody's predictions. I wouldn't have thought of doing that.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :points: :points: :points:

CaroLiza_fan

i just save them and copy my part to another sheet, didnt think it would be helpful this way, i am glad it is :laugh::agree:

since you are okay with it here is TT_Fin's predictions

TT_Fin

Men:
Vincent Zhou
Alexander Samarin
Dmitri Aliev
Jun Hwan Cha
Alexander PETROV
Daniel Samohin

Ladies
Marin Honda
Alina Zagitova
Kaori Sakomoto
Starr Andrews
Polina Trurskaya
Yuna Shiraiwa

Pairs
Lori-Ann MATTE / Thierry FERLAND
Ekaterina ALEXANDROVSKAYA / Harley WINDSOR
Alina USTIMKINA / Nikita VOLODIN
Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII
Amina ATAKHANOVA / Ilia SPIRIDONOV
Evelyn WALSH / Trennt MICHAUD

Dance
Marjorie LAJOIE / Zachary LAGHA
Rachel PARSONS / Michael PARSONS
Lorraine MCNAMARA / Quinn CARPENTER
Christina CARREIRA / Anthony PONOMARENKO
Nicole KUZMICHOVA / Alexandr SINICYN
Anastasia SHPILEVAYA / Grigory SMIRNOV

and i want to note that it wasnt edited in any way before when i saved it :)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
and results for Men's predictions!!!

Gold Medal : waterfall braid with PERFECT SCORE of 75 points!!!!! :bow::hap57::clapper:

Silver Medal : sunnystars with 65 points!! :yahoo::gclap:

Bronze Medal : silverfoxes with 60 points! :dance:

congratulations to all!! as usual please let me know if there is a mistake :agree:

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Tank you very much matmuh and CaroLiza_fan!

Latvian

On the Ice
Ladies
1. Alina ZAGITOVA, RUS
2. Polina TSURSKAYA, RUS
3. Stanislava KONSTANTINOVA, RUS
4. Marin HONDA, JPN
5. Kaori SAKAMOTO, JPN
6. Yuna SHIRAIWA, JPN
7. Eunsoo LIM, KOR
8. Starr ANDREWS, USA
9. Bradie TENNELL, USA
10. Xiangning LI, CHN
11. Sarah TAMURA, CAN
12. Diana NIKITINA, LAT

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Polina's meltdown has made the ladies' prediction results quite lamentable. So we have:

Gold Medal :
tinnychan
sequinsgalore
Antyv
matmuh
tutorann15
Tastetherainbow
blackey

with 50 points

I would not list silver and bronze. First, there were not particularly good predictions. Second, when 14 out 34 participants get 45 points one would hardly name them silver medalists.

Antyv

On the Ice
Polina's meltdown has made the ladies' prediction results quite lamentable. So we have:

Gold Medal :
tinnychan
sequinsgalore
Antyv
matmuh
tutorann15
Tastetherainbow
blackey

with 50 points

I would not list silver and bronze. First, there were not particularly good predictions. Second, when 14 out 34 participants get 45 points one would hardly name them silver medalists.
Great! Waiting overall results.