Junior Worlds: Predictions Game Round 2 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Junior Worlds: Predictions Game Round 2

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Here are the Pairs results.

Due to the surprise results, the scores were not as high as usual.

So, here are the podium positions:

GOLD with 55 points: noctiluca.

SILVER with 40 points: daphenaxa, Fish in the sea, ines42575, umeko_yur1tasukee.

BRONZE with 35 points: Antyv, apgold, Layback11, Nathan13, puremagic, waterfall braid.

Congratulations!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

Special mention must go out to puremagic and Nathan13.

Not only did they win a bronze medal.
But they were the ONLY players to correctly predict that Ekaterina and Harley would become Junior World Champions.

We bow to your expertise! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Additionally, Pairs was the only category puremagic posted predictions for.

I should also mention skatemd1, who I can only think must have accidentally looked up last year’s entry list. Because they included 2 partnerships that are no longer competing in Juniors. And as a result, they unfortunately managed to score nothing.

It was also very noticeable that daphenaxa copied Fish in the sea’s predictions for Pairs. Because their Pairs predictions were completely identical, right down to the typing error with Gao Yumeng’s name.

Don’t worry, I adjusted the spellings and scored them.

But, if you are going to copy somebody else’s predictions, please make it less obvious…

To find out more about the scores, please see the spreadsheet (which is now sorted alphabetically).

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Nathan13

Medalist
Special mention must go out to puremagic.

Not only did they win a bronze medal.
Not only was Pairs the only category they posted predictions for.
But they were the ONLY player to correctly predict that Ekaterina and Harley would become Junior World Champions.

We bow to your expertise! :bow: :bow: :bow:
I don't at all take this personally, but I also predicted the Australians would win (page 1, 1st reply). Only pointing this out because other than putting them and Vincent first my predictions weren't very remarkable

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I don't at all take this personally, but I also predicted the Australians would win (page 1, 1st reply). Only pointing this out because other than putting them and Vincent first my predictions weren't very remarkable

Oops. Sorry. :eek:: I'll fix it.

CaroLiza_fan