2017 Worlds Men's FS | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Men's FS

da96103

Record Breaker
I always wondered when someone would come up with that sit spin position (there are only so many more a body can try), and it does not surprise me it is from deniss and stephane!!! Love it.

That last sit spin position? That's something new. I need to see it closer.

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
Some weird annoying strings are hanging off Brandon costume. Hope this doesn't handicap him. Doesn't seem to!!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Some weird annoying strings are hanging off Brandon costume. Hope this doesn't handicap him. Doesn't seem to!!

Oh no you're right...I hope it just stays there hanging annoyingly, as long as it doesn't fall on the ice he won't get a deduction right?!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Yay!

Btw. It looks like Rai Sport coverage is like 10 second earlier than ES one :)

liv

Record Breaker
Looking good mr. Pirate... well done ! The guy from down under might be on top :)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
here we go...

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE! OI OI OI!
Brendan KERRY (AUS)
Pirates of the Caribbean
In purple deep vee shirt with faux leather strings now sewn closed, maroon sash down to his hip, black pants

COME ON BRENDAN YOU CAN DO IT GO GO GO GO
4T ah hand down noooo
3Lz-1Lo-3S lovely but waaaaaat?
CCSp
3A-3T BEAUTIFUL!
ChSq
3Lz GORGEOUS!
3A PERFECt!
3F WHERE ARE YOUR COMBOS
FSSp
2A
3Lo
StSq
CCoSp

GORGEOUS WONDERFUL but what happened to the quads?! where did they go? is he injured?! is he hurt?! is he sick?! where was the 4S? where were his combos? are you okay Brendan? will it be enough?!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Such epic hair!

His TES up there! Could he end up in first?!

And the kangaroo makes it's appearance!

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Fedor is talking about Australians in general showing up, the pairs first and the lady. That it's great that skating is spreading all over the world etc. That's nice.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Pirates of Caribbean is one of my favourite movies (so sad its coming to an end :sad21: ) and Brendan certainly has personality to pull it off, well done!!!

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Majorov played aprils fool with the Swedish fed head this morning. Told her one of his skates was broken.. showed her the skate…. with a note inside. Hard to forgive I would have thought :eeking:

… but GO Sasha!