2017 Jr Worlds Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Jr Worlds Free Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
on interesting.. there is a guy wearing a grey top with a bit of purple on it.... that's what i was hoping patrick would wear for his LP (the grey and the flowing shirt ... not the purple) ... but i like his costume now... but yeah... interesting to see it "live"

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Not loving Lee's shirt here. And I like them (and the music choices!) but I did notice they were lacking in speed a bit.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Not loving Lee's shirt here. And I like them (and the music choices!) but I did notice they were lacking in speed a bit.

yes, the speed was lacking especially in the last step sequence... their tes went down if i saw properly... i wonder why...

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Saw one of my pet hates at the end of Stairs / Royer.

Somebody holding a flag back-to-front. :hpull:

The white header is supposed to be in your right hand!!! :bang:

Do people not realise that if a flag is the right way around when they are looking at it, then that means it is the wrong way around when other people are looking at it?!

I know, it doesn't matter in this case because the Canadian flag is the same whichever way it is held. But, it was still off-putting because this particular flag had a very wide header.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

peese

Medalist
Hello to all! Two days in a row I miss the Brits, but couldn't get internet up and running. Looks like I missed a great fd from them.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
New ISU PB for the Ukrainians by just over 8 points (total score)! Raised both their FD and SD by about 4 points!

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Loved the Germans. That was so much fun and they had the right personality in it.

Good job by the Japanese too!

bramweld

Record Breaker
The Ukranian girl is actually quite talented, technical errors really reduced their score. The Germans though were very refreshing.

Last edited:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Impressive scores for the Japanese team. Over 6 points improvement in their FD PB, and almost 11 points in their total PB score!

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I could tell the Czech skaters were madly trying to portray something, but had to look at the beginning of the thread to find out what it was.

olayolay

On the Ice
Isn't this an old Belbin/Agosto program lol

Oh Igor....

edit: with an old V/M lift....

Oh Igor... [2]

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Can't be bothered finding the coloured Time Schedule, but I really hope that the Gala is in the evening local time. Because four days of getting up at 4 o'clock in the morning is really starting to catch up with me.

Took advantage of that resurfacing to have part of my breakfast. Yes, 5 o'clock is far too early to be having breakfast, but I have an awful lot to do in between the Free Dance and the Ladies FS. And I don't want to miss anything.

The problem is that, over the years, I have found that the earlier I have my breakfast, the longer it takes me to eat it. So, whereas I was managing to fit it into the intervals the past few days when they were at 6 o'clock, I took longer today.

Consequently, I am now running about 3 and a half minutes behind LIVE.

So, please be aware of that if I post at strange times.

CaroLiza_fan