2017 Jr Worlds Ladies FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Jr Worlds Ladies FS

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i love watching Michaela :love: rough around the edges but great performer and a star (at least for me :biggrin:)

peese

Medalist
I love Michaela! She is feisty and full of spunk. Beautiful girl and great competitor. She just goes for broke!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Lots of talent in Andrea. She has to be related to Anna and Michelle Cantu. Too bad about the fall at the end but lots of good stuff! Like her a lot.

If she is, then they're probably cousins, because of the Spanish naming custom of having your Dad's surname followed by your Mum's surname.

Andrea MONTESINOS (Dad) CANTU (Mum)

Ana Cecilia CANTU (Dad) FELIX (Mum)

CaroLiza_fan

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Poor Michaela. She started at TES 49.98, and then Mr. Amano went to action. 44.85 in the end. :eek:hwell:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
i love watching Michaela :love: rough around the edges but great performer and a star (at least for me :biggrin:)

She is for me too!

Since Anna cut back on her Singles skating to focus more on Pairs, Michaela-Lucie is definitely the frontrunner of the Czech girls for going to PyeongChang (OK, so Anna will be going too, but you know what I mean!)

CaroLiza_fan

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
not perfect on the jumps but my god Holly has great arm movements, i loved it!! i can see her pull of an awesome flamenco program :love:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The look on Tom's face in this KnC...he knows the long wait means BAD.

And it was BAD. TES dropped more than 10 points!

Last edited:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yeah, so disappointing to see her drop a few places. :sad21: Oh well, it's only her first worlds and I know she'll do better next year. :cheer:

Okay, back to bed again, lol. See you all in an hour and a half... :bed:

frida80

Record Breaker
Sigh... Firebird will make me sad for a while. This just reminds me of Gracie at better days.

peese

Medalist
If she is, then they're probably cousins, because of the Spanish naming custom of having your Dad's surname followed by your Mum's surname.

Andrea MONTESINOS (Dad) CANTU (Mum)

Ana Cecilia CANTU (Dad) FELIX (Mum)

CaroLiza_fan

Ahh! Didn't know that. Thanks CaroLiza!

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
At this point it would have been better to send Aurora Cotop.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
oh sarah.... :shocked:

I just realised why Sarah didn't do so well this week... she only had Joanne McLeod with her.

If Neil Wilson had been there as well, she'd have had the luck of the Irish on her side! ;) :biggrin:

And St. Patrick's Day would have made the effect work even more! :agree:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

breadstal

Record Breaker
I think she's the slowest skater I've ever seen.

EDIT: I'm so sad for Sarah, I really liked her after Nationals (even with bombed free) but she's too nervous in competitions :(

Last edited: