Watching Jun Hwan's ex. It's perfect. Peanut butter jelly... :laugh2:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Now Harley taking the group selfie :laugh:

I was wondering how on Earth everybody was going to fit in! :drama:

Must have a very wide-angled lens, or we are going to miss a few at the edges! :eek:

And that was so funny the guys at the back jumping up and down trying to make sure they were in the shot! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

skatenewbie

Medalist
i just watched Cha's EX, did he jump a quad flip? (the second jump after 3Lo), Dima also doing a quad lutz?!:shocked:

Last edited:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
How did the sunglasses stay on Jun's Peanut butter and Jelly visualizing? Certainly made a massive contrast to last year's One day I will fly away!

Uber cute and kitschy!

Last edited:

Merjan

On the Ice
Dima. Very dark, drama filled programme. And I'm not sure it suited him.

I'm not sure what the theme was supposed to be either, because at times we heard sword fights going on in the background, but at other times we heard what sounded like Unicron from the original 1986 Transformers film.

Still annoyed that Alisa wasn't selected for the team.

He might have won if she had been here to keep him company...

CaroLiza_fan

Anissina and Peizerat had a lovely FD to this music...some time ago. Like worlds in Helsinki the previous time.

Kutien

Final Flight
Just second half Dailymotion + radikal.ru HD 720
13Eunsoo LIMKOR4th Ladiesvideo
14Christina CARREIRA/Anthony PONOMARENKOUSA3rd Ice Dancevideo
15Alexander SAMARINRUS3rd Menvideo
16Marin HONDAJPN2nd Ladiesvideo
17Chih-I TSAOTPEMenvideo
18Yumeng GAO / Zhong XIECHN3rd Pairsvideo
19Rachel PARSONS / Michael PARSONSUSA1st Ice Dancevideo
20Alina ZAGITOVARUS1st Ladiesvideo
21Ekaterina ALEXANDROVSKAYA / Harley WINDSORAUS1st Pairsvideo
22Vincent ZHOUUSA1st Menvideo
FINALEvideo

Last edited:

jaylee

Medalist
Um, the end of the finale was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Looks like skaters were doing things on the fly. The guys had a quad battle (lots of falls). Anthony Ponomorenko paired up with...two different guys to do some ice dance moves which got the biggest roars from the crowd. :laugh: It was Blades of Glory.

Then all the pair/ice dance men did a forward spiral linking their arms, so all the pair/ice dance ladies did a back spiral with their arms linked (you could see them holding a little conference discussing it before they did it).

At the very end, you could see the single ladies were planning to do something as a group, but the announcer closed the gala and they stopped. :p

guitarist

On the Ice
Jun Hwan's EX was adorable, he looked like he was having so much fun! And really shows how versatile he is!

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
At the very end, you could see the single ladies were planning to do something as a group, but the announcer closed the gala and they stopped. :p

And then they all belly flopped/slid on their knees to end the gala. This was the most ridiculous, funny gala finale I've seen in a long time. I loved it. I hope the seniors deliver something half as fun in Helsinki.

Fayruza

Match Penalty
And then they all belly flopped/slid on their knees to end the gala. This was the most ridiculous, funny gala finale I've seen in a long time. I loved it. I hope the seniors deliver something half as fun in Helsinki.

grown ups will be grown ups though, so not sure they'll be ready to do quite as much belly sliding! :rofl: