• Kaetlyn Osmond

Votes: 21 5.7%
  • Mai Mihara

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not so in English...Using adverbs or adjectives is just considered as evidence that you don't have adequate mastery of the incredibly large vocabulary base of English: As you are unable to find the best English word, with the best connotation and nuance, you have instead had to modify an inadequate word, making things longer and more complex.

OT, but I just have to spotlight that interesting observation. :rock: (Now I wish I could think of a great noun that means "interesting observation." :) )

ejnsofi

Final Flight
I'm going to make controversial statement that Carolina will be off the podium.

Despite Russian Nationals Pogo has great season. She finally broke "bronze medal curse" at Europeans and Worlds will be a chance for her to show that it wasn't one time silver medal and she is serious competitor for OGM.
I'd tell bronze medal is Daleman's. She was on fire during 4CC, her BV is higher that Kostner's and if nothing changed since Europeans her GOE also should be higher as Carolina was a little bit shaky on some of her jumps. Of course Caro will receive higher PCS + European bonus but I want to give Gabrielle a chance. Her GP performances also weren't too bad. She got potato medal twice if I remember well.

stella luna

Final Flight
I don't know ... the judges do like the Caro.

I'm going to make controversial statement that Carolina will be off the podium.

Despite Russian Nationals Pogo has great season. She finally broke "bronze medal curse" at Europeans and Worlds will be a chance for her to show that it wasn't one time silver medal and she is serious competitor for OGM.
I'd tell bronze medal is Daleman's. She was on fire during 4CC, her BV is higher that Kostner's and if nothing changed since Europeans her GOE also should be higher as Carolina was a little bit shaky on some of her jumps. Of course Caro will receive higher PCS + European bonus but I want to give Gabrielle a chance. Her GP performances also weren't too bad. She got potato medal twice if I remember well.

jersey1302

On the Ice
Country
Canada
Medvedeva will win clean by 15 points IMO.. Kostner will be 5th. Osmond will be 4th Pogo will get the bronze.. and Wagner has another silver medal.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
jersey...you sure you from Winnipeg, or perhaps a Winnipegger wannabe? No one I know, sees the podium in this light.

jersey1302

On the Ice
Country
Canada
jersey...you sure you from Winnipeg, or perhaps a Winnipegger wannabe? No one I know, sees the podium in this light.

LOL yes I'm from Winnipeg, I live in Niverville now. Still work in the city though. I just know Kaetlyn has the potential and I really want to see it come out at worlds. Nothing ever goes down the way people assume it will so thats why my predictions are a bit obscure. lol

catija

Rinkside
Happy for the Canadian girls! Medvedeva leading was no surprise & will likely win the whole thing w/ her eyes closed.

I hope Osmond can finally put two clean programs b2b! I don't think she's ever done a clean long... or it's been so long I've forgotten lol

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
No Karen Chan? lol... oh ye of little faith!! (I still believe in you Karen!!).

Quote myself quote myself

Have faith in Karen!!! :agree:

(。◕‿◕。)

singerskates

On the Ice
Kaetlyn Osmond won the Silver and her Canadian teammate Gabby Dalemen won the Bronze at the 2017 World Championships.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
OT, but I just have to spotlight that interesting observation. :rock: (Now I wish I could think of a great noun that means "interesting observation." :) )

Insight? OK, I'll concede it's not great, but it is a noun that more or less fits the bill.