Skating Order | Golden Skate

Skating Order

anyanka

Record Breaker
Hi all, when the skating order is announced, please post here so we can have a handy reference! Please and thank you everyone!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Doris or Mrs. P usually add the starting orders to the OP of each respective event threads soon after they become available, to keep things organized.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
And I normally paste the SP Start Orders into the Original Post of the Predictions Thread as well.

Below are the times that all the Start Order Draws will take place, according to the Coloured Time Schedule.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Start Order Draws (All times EEST)

Tuesday 28[SUP]th[/SUP] March 2017
15:45 Ladies Short Draw
18:30 Pairs Short Draw

Wednesday 29[SUP]th[/SUP] March 2017
15:30 Men's Short Draw
16:30 Ladies Free Draw
23:05 Pairs Free Draw

Thursday 30[SUP]th[/SUP] March 2017
15:30 Short Dance Draw
17:40 Men's Free Draw

Friday 31[SUP]st[/SUP] March 2017
16:05 Free Dance Draw

Last edited:

ralucutzagy

Final Flight
Bucharest and Helsinki are on the same time zone = no more sleepless nights for me this time :agree:

Violetti

On the Ice
You can watch the draws live via Twitter https://twitter.com/helsinki_2017

I watched the ladies. Kostner and some others were not there so someone else drew for them.

Ladies starting order (some parts)

6. Peltonen
8. Kostner

32. Medvedeva
33. Daleman
34. Wagner
35. Sotskova
36. Hongo
37. Pogorilaya

Last edited:

Sackie

Medalist
Not sure if this is good or bad for Daleman. I mean if she skates strong then she may be OK but on the other hand if she were to skate right after a weaker skater she might stand out more. This way whatever she does is going to be compared to Medvedeva - which can only mean lower GOE and PCS for Daleman.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Slightly off topic and stupid, has Europe (Finland) changed to summer time?

I am so sorry, Sabrina.

I got myself confused about time zones a few hours ago too, and I fully intended to ask about it in this thread. But I accidentally posted my question into the TV thread instead. And by the time I realised, ralucutzagy and xeyra were already in full flow discussing it.

But, I suppose it was relevant to the TV thread as well.

The confusion is all because the ISU got the time offset wrong on the Entries / Results Page.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited: