2017 Worlds Short Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Short Dance

auser

Record Breaker
I am here for dance! *flourish* In my pajamas and with :coffee: but tea because coffee is icky.

Level 4 twizzles with a plus 3 GOE for everybody!

Good luck to the first flight and may the odds be forever in your favour.

Good morning to all. Auser back doing the good work of helping people with feeds. Good on you!
Ahh thanks ancientpeas :). So glad to see you here. I missed seeing your posts in the earlier events. Hope you are doing well :hap10:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
:laugh2: Loved your take on BESP cycling coverage in the livestream thread and here :). I would ask you if you notice more people cycling on the roads, but I don't want to risk reminding you of an irritating subject before a hopefully lovely SD event :hap10:.

Honestly, no. There aren't more people cycling on the road. If anything, there are a lot less.

I used to really like going out on the bicycle when I was younger. But, I haven't been out on it for a good 15 years, because I just don't feel safe. There are too many people who drive like madmen on the roads nowadays.

Our window cleaner does a lot of triathlons, and I was talking to him a few days ago. He was saying the cycling is the weakest part of it for him, because he doesn't like practicing out on the roads. And that is because of the attitudes of car drivers, who would sooner run you off the road. That said, he made no secret of the fact that a lot of cyclists don't have any manners either.

And there are no alternative places to cycle.

So, it's not just amateurs like me that don't feel safe cycling on the road.

Getting back to skating. Instead of watching the Short Dance, I was planning to try to catch up on what I haven't seen of the Ladies SP this morning after the snooker finishes. But, now that I have remembered that Eurosport are showing the end of it LIVE, I don't know what to do!

I'll definitely be watching the Ladies FS tonight, so I would probably be better watching them.

:cheer: All the best to the Dancers! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Ahh thanks ancientpeas :). So glad to see you here. I missed seeing your posts in the earlier events. Hope you are doing well :hap10:

I'm well. I knew I'd only be able to watch from Friday on because of work commitments. But I have Friday and Saturday off. Going to try to do all the rest live but sleep might win out at some point.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
:ghug: Good twizzles for everyone, no one trips or falls on step sequence. :ghug:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I remember these two from Europeans. Oooh.. I think they got their twizzles!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
What is not working for you? I will find a stream for you or cry/die.

Hi honey. The Chinese stream from yesterday was showing promos for every sport except figure skating (I think I saw a promo for tiddlywinks in there somewhere--and you know the worldwide demand to see that online!). Let's hope this steam works.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Good skate but not a very attractive position on the first part of that lift. It looked like she was sitting on his head and spinning. :confused:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hrmph. IN won't let me into my account. Lucky for auser and these free streams! I admit that after dragging myself out of bed at 4 I'm not really in the mood to solve technical issues. :sarcasm: Still, glad to be watching. :)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Yeah, those were very good twizzles! At least...I thought so, but I'm not expert.

I do love a good twizzle though! ;)

Before I watched ID I thought the only context to use the word twizzle was with the word stick right after it.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Fashion Police Alert: Mr Partanen appears to be wearing a reconstructed Hefty garbage bag for a top. Citation pending.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Damn the local couple is going well. I like this song! *Nods along*