2017 Worlds Pairs SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Pairs SP

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
and we start with him falling on the twist.... oh oh... maybe i should have napped...

gosh was it the twist or the throw... i sort of blinked because i am sleepy lol...

tulosai

Record Breaker
I know I'm a terrible person but I can't lie, the look on her face when he fell after that twist was kind of hilarious.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
and we start with him falling on the twist.... oh oh... maybe i should have napped...

NOOOOO!!!! You can't do that!!!

We have the new Junior World Champions and four of my children coming up after this Swiss Pair!!! :drama:

CaroLiza_fan

Giselle

Medalist
Just heard that Tarasova had a bad fall, I still remember when she had that terrible fall on a lift at 2014 Russian Nationals :(

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I know I'm a terrible person but I can't lie, the look on her face when he fell after that twist was kind of hilarious.

Just remember - she's from Russian stock. She will not have been impressed with her partner messing up like that.

CaroLiza_fan

Lota

Record Breaker
The cut to 16 teams is going to be BRUTAL though... it's literally almost half, this is a big year for pairs.

Yup, that's tough :no: I understand that cut-off at Europeans, but here it really does seem brutal.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
like your children with a lady who could be your twin sister?

Hey, I'll have you know I'm 5 years younger than Zoe! :mad:

But, yeah! :laugh:

Go Anna, Martin, Chris and Zoe!!! :cheer:

... And Ekaterina and Harley!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan