Daria Pavliuchenko & Denis Khodykin | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Daria Pavliuchenko & Denis Khodykin

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Their SP from Moscow Cup today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAn3Vdb1260

They did great! (Even though they received very low PCS - many skaters got low PCS there today). If they perform like this at Euros, they could contend for a medal! :hap10:

Yes, they were great today, next start tomorrow in the free program.

Those one hand dorsal lifts and supports do look painful for the girl though ....

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
They will skate last in the penultimate group for the SP. Good luck at Euros and do your best! And hopefully they can get a medal :)

s_parks

Record Breaker
Not a bad job at all in their first senior ISU championship. :) Hope they're less nervous in the LP and skate clean!

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Really nice video interview by Emmy Gadzhiyeva: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCA83NkF_uo

The 2018 World Junior Champions talked about working with Tatyana Tarasova, Dasha's friendship with Alyona Kostornaya and Betina Popova.
Dasha answered questions whether she is a relative of the soccer player Roman Pavlyuchenko, and Denis showed his card tricks.
The skaters also took part in the usual “Figures” competition and competed in blind tying of boot laces.

Dar'ya is top model quality :)
Denis is a handsome young man in his own right :)

Denis tells about USA visa problems, but hopes they will start in Las Vegas.
Dasha explained her daily meals, how she spends her free time between lessons (doing homework), how she keeps up with her social media.
Dasha is very much into horses, together with Alyona Kostornaya and another friend. They talk endlessly :)
Denis also likes to talk with friends, but is also into chess and card tricks, 'playing his hand'.
Dasha once forgot her dress (in 2018 JPG Final) and had a befriended trainer race to the hotel and back :)
Dasha always sets several alarms, afraid to oversleep, which has happened to her.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
So Dar'ya's Tron style bodysuit is her competition outfit?

They do seem to be a good pair, always having fun in the K&C.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Very solid for the first comp of the season. Gotta polish up that 3F a bit more. I like the programs this season; the fs in particular is a huge step up from last season's.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Silver medal :hap10: Good chance of making the GPF I think. Next GP will be interesting. Technically, the one thing that really stands out that they need work on is the death spiral level. I love that they do a forward outside ds, but they're almost always getting low levels on it.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Great skate today! Hoping for a clean free and hopefully punch their ticket to the final.

starla16

Medalist
that was a high SB,
I just wish she would show some enthusiasm in KnC like Khodykin

she seems always stone faced. lol