Daria Pavliuchenko & Denis Khodykin | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Daria Pavliuchenko & Denis Khodykin

s_parks

Record Breaker
Congrats on a clean short. :luv17: Love this program, hope they can replicate this skate at jr. nats. Good luck in the free!

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
^^
Kinda sad that they're ranked so low :(
I wish that more people acknowledged their beauty and grace :)

s_parks

Record Breaker
^^
Kinda sad that they're ranked so low :(
I wish that more people acknowledged their beauty and grace :)
They scored and placed well for being a pretty young/inexperienced team. Only the senior pairs and B/K who are more experienced placed above them. They'll get there.

hanca

Record Breaker
I love this team, but I can’t say that I love their programs. I think they deserve much better. But two more junior competitions and their season is done, so hopefully they will get better stuff for the next season.

s_parks

Record Breaker
I love this team, but I can’t say that I love their programs. I think they deserve much better. But two more junior competitions and their season is done, so hopefully they will get better stuff for the next season.

Their lp bluntly speaking sucks but their short is great. They have a lot of maturing to do in their presentation, but I don't see a better jr pairs sp, especially among the russian teams in terms of packaging and music choice.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Congrats for winning the title :love: Can't wait to catch up and watch their skates. Good luck at JW!

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Daria and Denis will be competing at the Final of the Russian Cup in senior pairs, 19-23 February. Good luck!!

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Daria and Denis skate 1st in group 4 out of 5. Of the other top contenders, Mishina/Galliamov are in the first group, Kostiukovich/Ialin skate second in the 4th group, Lu/Mitrofanov skate last in the 4th group, and Walsh/Michaud and Gao/Xie skate in the last group.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Great. Some little mistakes at the beginning, but then clean. :thumbsup:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I believe in pairs the limit is 18 for ladies and 21 for men, they are 15/18 so yes, if I'm right they could stay 3 more years.

The Finn

Record Breaker
After their FS I was hoping they would have broken the current junior FS WR held by Sui/Han since 2011 but they didn't. Their score was about 1 point less than the WR. Their FS TES was only 0.5 points short for the WR.

Obviously they can break not only that record but all the pairs' records. However, there are also other Russian teams who can break Sui/Han's record. I will be interesting to see if Sui/Han's old record will finally fall next season.

In any case, they did a great job at the Junior Worlds.