Daria Pavliuchenko & Denis Khodykin | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Daria Pavliuchenko & Denis Khodykin

s_parks

Record Breaker
Wow, they actually did 3F! Hope they can keep that consistent. And I love that they do a forward outside ds.

s_parks

Record Breaker
I love their stsq in the sp. Not a fan of the lp, but they are really pushing the sbs jumps. I wonder if we'll see a 4tw later this season. Though I suppose it'll be better to work on polishing their skating first.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I've just updated their OP. I hope you'll enjoy having the programs info, videos, results and other stuff in one place.

The Finn

Record Breaker
And they also will compete at ISU CS Finlandia Trophy Espoo 2018 with T/M and B/K
http://www.isuresults.com/events/cat03108820.htm
I am looking forward for a battle between B/K and PK

Yeah, that will be very interesting battle indeed because most likely one of them will make it to the Euros and Worlds this season. Unless both pairs mess up at the Russian Nationals in which case someone like Efimova/Korovin could claim the 3rd place if they would skate really well.

The Finn

Record Breaker
They did good today in SP at Finlandia Trophy but their PCS was really low. Hopefully their PCS will see rapid improvements starting tomorrow.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
They did good today in SP at Finlandia Trophy but their PCS was really low. Hopefully their PCS will see rapid improvements starting tomorrow.

Yeah, really underscored :sad4:
looks like B/K will be getting the boost to go to worlds :(

serephy

On the Ice
Yeah, really underscored :sad4:
looks like B/K will be getting the boost to go to worlds :(

Their TES looks okay to me but I want to see the protocols before I say anything more concrete.

Their PCS is very low but they have made the final flight so hopefully they can break into the 7s during the FS.

QueenOfTheRoad

Final Flight
Country
Germany
Happy with their TES, they were clean, very good. However, they were (and especially Daria - i miss her smile!) very cautious and the program looks a bit empty in between the elements. They can only go up from here! :cheer:

s_parks

Record Breaker
Congrats for all level 4s! highest BV of the competition- at least we can celebrate that. Their partnership is the newest of the higher ranked pairs, plus they're very young, so it'll take time for them to get pcs. They just need to keep skating clean and consistent while steadily improving.
And someone on their coaching team certainly knows what they're doing, with the consistently high levels they get on their non-jump elements.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Congrats on medalling at their first senior gp! Good to see a much cleaner performance from minsk.