2017 Worlds on-site reports | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds on-site reports

sallycinnamon

Medalist
I think it's quickly gotten colder over the past hour or so. :-( Good to know the snow boots and extra fleece blanket aren't a waste of suitcase space, after all.
Gonna stick around for the Russian pairs and then call it quits.

Really? ca. how much Celsius?

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Looks like Russian team in Helsinki already)
Evgenia here.

And T/M are doing a warm-up before practice! Can't wait to hear about S/K

moriel

Record Breaker
How are T/M doing?
(really want T/M to medal, maybe that will get them better programs next year)

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Tarasova just smashed into one of the other guys, I think after coming out of a throw..... Think she's fine, but that seems to have taken the wind out of her a bit

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Tarasova just smashed into one of the other guys, I think after coming out of a throw..... Think she's fine, but that seems to have taken the wind out of her a bit

booy...... :shocked::shocked::eekn:
Hope she is fine

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Yeah and I think the other couple actually had their music playing at the time, so :roll9: (pardon my ignorance, I don't know who he was)

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Golden skate twitter reported that Ksenia struggled with the 3S. ;( I hope I got it right.
yes, i saw this one too. Then I found another report that said she did all jumps and throws... and just 1 step out
khm....

linkintank

Rinkside
I thought evgenia never misses the practice... :eek:

I believe Moscow is relatively close to Helsinki, Saint Petersburg even closer so there is probably little need for them to be there early as the time zone is very similar so no jetlag.