2017 World Ladies SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 World Ladies SP

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Best of luck to all Ladies skating today. I hope everyone skates to their best. The draw is set up nicely for Anna P to blow the field away!! Hopefully Rika Hongo grabs this opportunity, she hasn't had a great season. Also hope all goes well for Zijun.

Kittosuni

Medalist
Im ready!!!! so excited I will be able to watch all groups! Hopefully the chinese livestream works

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
Hi everyone, and thank you to all who help keeping us informed and... well fed fs-wise... ;)
I'm going through the "so you want to watch fs" - links to find the stream that comes closest to "no comments, decent quality". I haven't found any so far, so if any of you has good advice, please let me know! :D

Very important to "properly enjoy" the stakes for the lower ranked skaters: this is the WC before Olympics. What are the qualifying rules for the Olympics? Is it enough to get 1 spot for your country to make it to the FS? Or is it like in 2013, where finishing "about 15th" was enough? (plus around 6 additional slots to be earned at a "last chance qualifying event" like Nebelhorn Trophy)
Sorry if I'm missing the proper thread for this question...
Thanks! And wishing for all these lovely ladies to skate their cute butts off and be happy with their performance at the end of the day.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
I can't believe it's Worlds already. I still remember I was sitting at the same table few months ago watching Junior Grand Prix!

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Go Ladies! Clean skates! Happy smiles!

:clapper::yahoo::clapper::giveup::clapper:
:popcorn::clapper::coffee::cheer2::clapper:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Good morning. I'm not really here, you aren't seeing me, lalalala but thought I'd say hello :biggrin:

onrsvm

On the Ice
Country
Turkey
I am at work now. Please someone inform us about points and standings. Have a great time for all of you!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Joshi is coached by Orser now? Interesting...