2017 Worlds Men's SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Men's SP

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Thank goodness ... I love the CBC stream, but the waiting music is starting to drive me crazy :laugh:

Yeah that was the music inspired my comment... it drives me crazy, adrenaline pumping. STOP and START already!!!

Shoma is too cute to be a gladiator. Bilbo Baggins maybe?

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Oh that's a shame. I always enjoy your comments and your post-event wrap up.

World Class Entertainment huh? I suppose I could sing.

Oh wait, you said World Class.

Uhm, never mind.

:slink:

hi:ghug:, thank a lot for Your kind words, my Pairs SP recap (known also as word vomit) is already posted, I was too chocked up and dazzled by Alexa/Chris and Wenjing and Han to post frequently:), but will try today to do so during Men's competition as so many great skaters will be there from the very first group (Julian my man :love:)

and there sure will be a wrap-up post after I get back to work about Men SP, because of skaters, because of some many programs I enjoy:)

and You are all always a World class entertainment!

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Some idiots have no idea how to work their cameras. I bet she didn't even think about the flash

Most likely. But stuff like that makes me shiver. This is not a sport that forgives idiocy. So fingers crossed, we have a fine day and lots of good things!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Missed pairs, but caught up (surprisingly, my favorites were the North Koreans). I'm here for the rest of World's baby! :cool: Good luck at work- we won't let you down!

I know You won't!:ghug:

only today to go and tomorrow I got a day off to watch SD in full:cheer:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
hi:ghug:, thank a lot for Your kind words, my Pairs SP recap (known also as word vomit) is already posted, I was too chocked up and dazzled by Alexa/Chris and Wenjing and Han to post frequently:), but will try today to do so during Men's competition as so many great skaters will be there from the very first group (Julian my man :love:)

and there sure will be a wrap-up post after I get back to work about Men SP, because of skaters, because of some many programs I enjoy:)

and You are all always a World class entertainment!

You haven't heard me sing. You might change your mind about that!

:laugh2:

Sabrina

Record Breaker
Good morning! CBC plays music and displays a text "it's about to start"...when does it start?

jinabee

On the Ice
Thankfully the QQ stream is working immediately for me and not taking twenty years to load like it did yesterday

Ignoring the last two groups I just want Jinseo, Julian Yee and Michael Christian Martinez to qualify to the free skate.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
oh thank goodness :laugh: i may need glasses though

no problem:), I was confused too at first, searching for him on starting list, because he's in 1st group at the very bottom and sort of mingle with table

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
NOW!!!! We are on a helicopter ride. Helsinki is beautiful!!!

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Yeah that was the music inspired my comment... it drives me crazy, adrenaline pumping. STOP and START already!!!

Shoma is too cute to be a gladiator. Bilbo Baggins maybe?

Did you see his face at 4CC after he landed his first 2 quads? Guy looked like he could conquer the world (right before he went on to fall on his 3As but we don't speak of it)

Last edited:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Spotted.. alot of adorable school children in pink puffy jacket, crowd behind the scenes inside the arena.

Funny I actually spotted a skating fan I knew yesterday during Sui-Han performance waving a Chinese flag (Yeah you know who you are. A~)

Winnie the pooh spotted in the arena lol. Wow Kimono traditional costume too. Hanyu + Shoma you are covered!!