Ticket sales | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Ticket sales

JustRozy

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I understand others' concerns and hope Ticketone will address the issues proactively! But you know, honestly, as long as my tix are really valid, I'll just stand in line and then go in so very very very happy, that my feet won't even be touching the ground. Part of that euphoria will be jetlag, of course :luv17:

cell

On the Ice
So which are exactly the best tickets to get (in terms of seats) :confused: I want to get a ticket to the FD

Purv

Match Penalty
The best are platinum ones? Those are right after judges? Could I choose the place or maybe theres a possibility to end up sitting soewhere elese?And which one i should to choose if I want to sit in front of the judges in a first row?

How can you see where is section A19 , B19 or A23. from this?
http://sports.jtb.co.jp/triwwwp/tours/view/637/112578-447

Please,Could someone tell me where B20, row 9 is,fot instance??

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
And which one i should to choose if I want to sit in front of the judges in a first row?
In front of the judges? There are no such seats.
And the best seats right behind the judges already went on sale a long time ago in the most expensive all-event packages.

cell

On the Ice
The best are platinum ones? Those are right after judges? Could I choose the place or maybe theres a possibility to end up sitting soewhere elese?And which one i should to choose if I want to sit in front of the judges in a first row?

How can you see where is section A19 , B19 or A23. from this?
http://sports.jtb.co.jp/triwwwp/tours/view/637/112578-447

Please,Could someone tell me where B20, row 9 is,fot instance??

Yes, but which of the platinum ones are the best? I don't know if B8 row 8, B19 row 6 or A29 row 4 are the best?

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Yeah, I've seen that, thanks, and I have a hard time figuring out which the best seats are , to be honest

That’s because there is no such thing as best seats. Everybody has different opinions on that. Someone will claim center first row behind judge is best? Someone will never want to sit there because you may not be able to look over a barrier, or go crazy having to turn your head 180 degrees the whole time. Or too close to the ice is too cold. They want to sit higher up, have better view of the entire rink etc. Or be opposite the judges because the front rows there are closer to the ice than the ones behind the judges. Or because they want to be on television. ;-)
Some people may even choose seats in areas (corners) because skaters do jumps there and/or less neck rotating.

What do you want to see and experience?

cell

On the Ice
That’s because there is no such thing as best seats. Everybody has different opinions on that. Someone will claim center first row behind judge is best? Someone will never want to sit there because you may not be able to look over a barrier, or go crazy having to turn your head 180 degrees the whole time. Or too close to the ice is too cold. They want to sit higher up, have better view of the entire rink etc. Or be opposite the judges because the front rows there are closer to the ice than the ones behind the judges. Or because they want to be on television. ;-)
Some people may even choose seats in areas (corners) because skaters do jumps there and/or less neck rotating.

I have no idea, since I have no experience watching competitions. I will be watching ice dance, so doesn't matter about jumps,...

sarama

Medalist
I have no idea, since I have no experience watching competitions. I will be watching ice dance, so doesn't matter about jumps,...
I think every seating has its own advantages. Well except if you have a restricted visual because of barrier or something else. I think corner seats make the rink look smaller and short side seats take some time to get used to the different perspective, but seriously I wouldn't worry too much about finding the "perfect" seat.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland

I agree. I did not have all-event ticket at worlds, so I was sitting at different seats during every competition. I liked most Ice level at the last row, where I had a wall behind me. At Finlandia Trophy I sat quite near the ice and I did not like it. I think a little bit upper I could have better view to whole rink.

I will not be there this time. Cannot have holiday on that week and just bought a new apartment, so my budget is quite tight now. But have fun. I enjoy the competition at out new apartment in front of TV.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Just noticed that there were finally the bronze ticket on sale, went to buy them... and atm the only available ones are the reduced price ones for children. :noshake:

Camillo

On the Ice
I just can't... :palmf:

Ticketone just had canceled my tickets.
Great service!
You ask them 3 times how to get to the morning practice and how can I pick-up all tickets at once, they don't answer, just silently cancel you order so now you have no opportunity to get good seats.

Dear Customer,
Ticket(s) have been cancelled from this order. We kindly ask you to to wait few days for the refund to be credited

If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact Customer Services through our website at www.ticketone.it.
Yours sincerely,
Your TicketOne team

tzazu

Medalist
I just can't... :palmf:

Ticketone just had canceled my tickets.
Great service!
You ask them 3 times how to get to the morning practice and how can I pick-up all tickets at once, they don't answer, just silently cancel you order so now you have no opportunity to get good seats.

Dear Customer,
Ticket(s) have been cancelled from this order. We kindly ask you to to wait few days for the refund to be credited

If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact Customer Services through our website at www.ticketone.it.
Yours sincerely,
Your TicketOne team

:palmf: Hope they had already refunded your money

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
I finally managed to get tickets for Ladies and Men's FS, I got the cheapest ones :D I will be there by myself, so if anyone wants to meet up let me know!!

sarama

Medalist
I finally managed to get tickets for Ladies and Men's FS, I got the cheapest ones :D I will be there by myself, so if anyone wants to meet up let me know!!
If I go, I'll be alone as well, so I'd be happy to meet you. Unfortunately this season has already made me bitter and we are just halfway through, so I'll probably decide last minute, depending on the skaters going. And if events are sold out, I'll save my money ;)

solene1

Rinkside
Does anyone know about the new tickets?

"Intero Natale" (full Christmas)
"Ridotto Natale" (reduced Christmas)

What's the difference?
I'm quite lost...

mayfran

Rinkside
Does anyone know about the new tickets?

"Intero Natale" (full Christmas)
"Ridotto Natale" (reduced Christmas)

What's the difference?
I'm quite lost...

I'm not sure but minimum purchase start from 2 tickets, there is no choice of 1 ticket for purchase.
Maybe holiday discount for 2 or more tickets.