2017 Worlds Free Dance | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Free Dance

madison

Record Breaker
It will be a good score for them.... but Stepanova's steps are labored as usual. Look at their legs during the steps... she doesn't bend the knee at all :(
But indeed the composition of the program is very good :)

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Like them very much but seems labour today :/ I think they'll get a good score though TES seems good

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
If S/B are getting 105 Lord knows how high the scores will go

It's the best FD they've done, but it was also sloppy.

Still, they're the future for Russia ID.

Think about it.

medvedevasocks

Match Penalty
Good score. Russia will be hard pressed to get 3 spots for Pyeongchang though, almost impossible to actually. These are the only 2 good Russian pairs right now anyway tough, so it is probably fine.

I think after 2018 Stepanova & Bukin will really start to shine and might break into the medals. Right now they are suffering a bit from the old plod that is otherwise known as Bobrova & Soloviev blocking their way to Russia #1 status and support.

matcha

Medalist
I can't watch live (well, choosing not to) but I've convinced myself the podium is going to be vm pc cb.

I hope I'm wrong.

Good luck to everyone (and well done to those who have already skated). Postive vibes~~

madison

Record Breaker
If S/B are getting 105 Lord knows how high the scores will go

It's the best FD they've done, but it was also sloppy.

Still, they're the future for Russia ID.

Think about it.
Ohh, noo..she can't skate... Russia has many other talented skaters, I refuse to think that they are the only hope for Russia.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Good score. Russia will be hard pressed to get 3 spots for Pyeongchang though, almost impossible to actually. These are the only 2 good Russian pairs right now anyway tough, so it is probably fine.

I think after 2018 Stepanova & Bukin will really start to shine and might break into the medals. Right now they are suffering a bit from the old plod that is otherwise known as Bobrova & Soloviev blocking their way to Russia #1 status and support.

They certainly are not being blocked by the lack of support, I assure you.

valerieally

On the Ice
Giles and Poirer have a good subtle programme. Just looking at their feet, they are doing something different every time they turn.

tulosai

Record Breaker
That was just awesome!!!! :cheer: :points: :love:

I actually wasn't a fan of this program early in the season but they've really grown and developed it, it is much more authentically tango now and they also skate it with more conviction and passion too! Awesome job! :hap10::clap: