2017 Worlds Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Free Dance

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Oh dear God, I've had a nightmare of a night. Locked myself out of my building by accident in my pjs and a coat, tried to ring all of my neighbors' bells, none of whom actually answered the door but one of whom called the cops on me. Just got back in after 8 hours outside. So this better be the best frigging ID competition of my lifetime to make up for it! And I missed the men. But yay! 3 spots for US Men! 3 spots for US Women! And hopefully 3 spots for US Dance!

Haha, did that to myself more than once. FIrst time I just climbed the fire escape and slept on the roof. Second time was during the day so I went to the library and researched lock picking... and learned how terrifyingly easy is was to break into my apt... but at least I never got locked out again!

Glad you're here now and not in jail :ghug:

Weathergal

Medalist
I'm here for Dance! *flourish* *possible jazz hands*

Level 4 twizzles for everyone.

BTW, I figure this will be V/M one and only worlds before they actually retire. I think they will retire after the Olympics and clear the way for W/P and G/P to do well at the 2018 worlds.

Agreed!

Crylais

Rinkside
I'm here for Dance! *flourish* *possible jazz hands*

Level 4 twizzles for everyone.

BTW, I figure this will be V/M one and only worlds before they actually retire. I think they will retire after the Olympics and clear the way for W/P and G/P to do well at the 2018 worlds.
glad they are back but going to miss them :'( they are my fav ice dance couple

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
#CA420 obliterated. I pray to the various gods that I can stay awake.

Dear, GER team: don't used Pechalat & Bourzat music thx.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Was it just me or were those some seriously awkward lifts? That being said, glad this couple is back.

Weathergal

Medalist
Whew awkward music cut toward the end there. Also her costume underneath is much too short! Ouch.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Some nice moments and flourishes in that, but I would have liked a bit more passion. I do still think these two have some potential, hopefully they'll be able to make some improvements.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Yes, happy birthday to her! Loved her smile when they announced it and how Adria acknowledged it. Wishing them an extra-great skate to celebrate!

Also LOVE her dress!

hi:ghug:, this is a lady with great sense of fashion as I loved her sparkly dress yesterday too!

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Crikey! Kavita and Joti both looked in pain in that close-up of the lift!

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Did you guys hear that the SD is going to be named the Rhythm Dance in the future?

Gonna make teams focus on good music.

tulosai

Record Breaker
They don't look happy with the score, hopefully another breakup isn't forthcoming...