ISU World Team Trophy 2017 | Golden Skate

ISU World Team Trophy 2017

Kutien

Final Flight
Which teams will take part at this organization?
Sure about
Canada, USA, Russia, Japan, China
What team will be number 6? France, or Germany, or... Italy?
Who rememer the rules? =)

Last edited:

ralucutzagy

Final Flight
I know, but don`t remember how to calculate points to determinate this 6 countries =)))

On the official site they said something like : The 6 best national teams based upon the ISU World Standing points of the season, including the host national team.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I imagine announcements will be made soon as to whom from each country will participate.

cndnsk8r

Spectator
Anyone know where I can find tickets for the Thursday and Friday events? Looks like they are sold out :(

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
I was just going to ask about this event. Ashley tweeted "see you next season" so I thought there were no more events after worlds.

katmari

Final Flight
Country
United-States
World Team Trophy Announcement

Official Website

From the announcement:

The corresponding ranking and ISU World Team Trophy qualification list indicating the respective qualified ISU Members for the ISU World Team Trophy 2017 (hereafter called the “Qualified ISU Members”) will be published on the ISU website immediately after the ISU World Figure Skating Championships 2017, which will be held in Helsinki, March 29 to April 2, 2017.

The Qualified ISU Members will be officially informed by the ISU Secretariat shortly after the ISU World Figure Skating Championships 2017 and must enter their Skaters/Couples plus one substitute via the Online Registration System (ORS) by Friday, April 7, 2017.

zebobes

Final Flight
Does anyone feel bad for the men? The entire final group (minus Javi) have to compete against each other. Again.

I, on the other hand, can't wait to watch them again!

frida80

Record Breaker
Does anyone feel bad for the men? The entire final group (minus Javi) have to compete against each other. Again.

I, on the other hand, can't wait to watch them again!

They should get use to it. It's probably going to repeat itself a few times next season.

reneerose

Final Flight
Is this event now the new stepchild as 4CC used to be? Sounds like the top-finishing people have to skate another competition, which might be tiring....I don't know...

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's always been a fluff competition. Just a step above Ice Wars.

Fun, but meaningless, although the winners are officially ISU Champions, which must be nice for them.

Every now and then, we might get a peek at someone's program for the upcoming year. Otherwise they generally dust off the previous program.

katmari

Final Flight
Country
United-States
The teams are now listed on the ISU website:

Teams (in order of qualification)

1 Canada
2 Russia
3 United States of America
4 Japan
5 China
6 France