4Kessler Jari Italy
5Lewton-Brain Davide Principato di Monaco
6Maierhofer Johannes Austria
7Selevko Aleksandr Estonia
8Todeschini Nicola Swiss
9Zandron Marco Italy

The Finn

Record Breaker
Nastia Gubanova is on the entry list. Maybe she will score above 200 points here.

berry8

Final Flight
A novice boy from the Emirates on the entry list and a novice girl from south Africa as well!!!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Do you remember the Indian Junior boy at JGP? :laugh::sarcasm:

I remember Krishna Sai Rahul Eluri with admiration :bow:.

He was very inspiring :yes:. For numerous members of GS, it was a pleasure to see his enjoyment of skating :cool:.

The skaters from India at the Asian Winter Games also were inspiring and enjoyable.

I hope to see more of all of them and of other skaters from India :yay:.

ETA:

I'm happy to see Zahra Lari of the UAE on the entry list :yay:.

She has made quite a few fans here on GS.​

Last edited:

ordinary person

On the Ice
That was not a bad skate from Zahra at all and on top of that, i could actually enjoy the skating instead of getting distracted by the usual appalling bare buttocks and legs. :)

Last edited:

breadstal

Record Breaker
That was not a bad skate from Zahra at all and on top of that, i could actually enjoy the skating instead of getting distracted by the usual appalling bare buttocks and legs. :)

That's so disrespectful to all female skaters, they can wear whatever they want as long as they're comfortable, nothing that should bother you anyway :furious:

ordinary person

On the Ice
I was never talking about whatever they can or can't wear other than praising Zahra's skating and why i enjoyed it, including a plain fact. :palmf:

breadstal

Record Breaker
I was never talking about whatever they can or can't wear other than praising Zahra's skating and why i enjoyed it, including a plain fact. :palmf:

Yes, your point was for sure was to praise her skating, too bad you said more about ladies' clothes showing off their body parts than actual praise :laugh: Your prasing was just disrespectful. Don't watch ladies skating at all if it's just so distracting to you to even enjoy. Plain fact is that they wear these short dresses that "appeal their plain buttocks and legs" because it's the most comfortable for them to wear during programs.

ordinary person

On the Ice
Yes, your point was for sure was to praise her skating, too bad you said more about ladies' clothes showing off their body parts than actual praise :laugh: Your prasing was just disrespectful. Don't watch ladies skating at all if it's just so distracting to you to even enjoy. Plain fact is that they wear these short dresses that "appeal their plain buttocks and legs" because it's the most comfortable for them to wear during programs.

I think i have been specific enough, and if you can't handle a plain simple fact then i don't think there's anything left to say.

ps: I totally forgot even Zahra herself said in an interview that looks are very important, so it really has nothing to do with comfort. It's all about looks thanks to the judges and anyone else in charge. ;)

Last edited: