2017-2018 Programs by Discipline | Page 104 | Golden Skate

2017-2018 Programs by Discipline

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Canadian Senior men, again thanks to @Mango

NameProgram Music
Dustin Sherriff-ClaytonSP: Ain't That A Kick In The Head performed by Robbie Williams
FS: But not For Me; It had To Be You (Big Band and Vocals) by Henry Connick, Jr.
Jérémie CrevauxSP: It Don't Mean a Thing (If Ain't Got That Swing) 1990 Remastered Version by Duke Ellington, Louis Armstrong
FS: Batman Evolution by The Piano Guys; Waltz To The Death by Sinfonia of London Orchestra; Batman Evolution by The Piano Guys; Daniel Elfman/Prince - Batman by Luftwaffenmusikkorps 2 Karlsruhe
Olivier BergeronSP: Cry Me A River by Michael Bublé
FS: Another One Bites the Dust; Under Pressure; Don't Stop me Now; Who Wants to Live Forever by Queen
Edrian Paul CelestinoSP: That's Life by Frank Sinatra
FS: Las Cuatros Estaciones Portenas: III. Winter by Astor Piazzolla
Bennet TomanSP: I'd Rather Go Blind by Michael Grimm
FS: Who Wants to Live Forever by Queen
Samuel AngersSP: Secrets by One Republic
FS: Life on Mars; Space Oddity; Man Who Sold the World by David Bowie
Stephen GogolevSP: Run Boy Run by Woodkid
FS: Mozart medley from "Amadeus"
Roman SadovskySP: The Vampire Masquerade by Peter Gundry
FS: Les Miserables by Claude-Michel Schoenberg
Nam NguyenSP: Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Joseph William Morgan
FS: La Strada by Nino Rota
Kevin ReynoldsSP: Moanin' by Art Blakey
FS: The Armed Man: A Mass For Peace by Karl Jenkins

Last edited:

Andrea82

Medalist
Jun Hwan Cha is back at Mi Mancherai (last year's program) as FS. At least that's what he skated at National Championships today

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Now that Vincent Zhou has made the Olympic and Worlds teams, I really hope somebody corrects his ISU Bio. Because I don't think I can bear it any longer hearing people saying his SP music is performed by Snow Patrol!

Yes "Chasing Cars" was written and originally released by Snow Patrol. But the version Vincent is using as his SP music is definitely a cover.

I suspected it when the intro started. But, let's face it, lots of bands do re-workings of their songs. And Snow Patrol did do that with "Chasing Cars" in 2007. So, that was not enough.

But it was confirmed as soon as the singer opened his mouth. For the simple reason that he doesn't have a Northern Ireland accent. And Gary Lightbody has quite a strong one (example)!

It took a long time to find, but I am nearly sure that this is it:

Cinematic Pop - "Chasing Cars"

Hopefully the ISU will fix Vincent's Bio before all the commentators at the Olympics get hold of it.

Apart from anything else, Cinematic Pop went to the bother of recording the song, and it was their version that Vincent chose to use. So they deserve to get the credit.

CaroLiza_fan

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We'll see soon enough. I haven't read the confirmation anywhere other than that one episode of TSL. They did not say where they got it from either.

Apparently she announced it on her twitter/instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdsQMNolGVV/
https://twitter.com/gabby_daleman/status/950406851727851522

I'm glad because I've seen her Gladiator live twice (CoC/SA) and it was very empty and she could've been skating to anything. I would have preferred for her to skate to the more powerful soundtrack considering her speed and power. Twinkly Gladiator though :noshake:

Andrea82

Medalist
Lecavelier is back at Grease as FS according to the Music Selection file published by ISU for Euros competitors.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
some changes in programs at 4ccs

Pairs

No.NameNation
2Lubov ILYUSCHECHKINA / Dylan MOSCOVITCH
SP2: Tango Jalousie; choreo by David Wilson and Marie-France Dubreuil
FS: At This Moment performed by Billy Vera & The Beaters; choreo by David Wilson and Sandra Bezic
CAN
WDNarumi TAKAHASHI / Ryo SHIBATA
SP: A Moment To Remember by Kim Thae Won; choreo by Marina Zueva, Massimo Scali
FS: Cinema Paradiso (soundtrack) by Ennio Morricone; choreo by Marina Zueva, Massimo Scali
JPN
8Kyueun KIM / Alex Kang Chan KAM
SP: Historia de un Amor, Mambo No.8; choreo by Drew Meekins, Valerie Saurette
FS: Man of La Mancha soundtrack, including "The Impossible Dream; choreo by Drew Meekins, Valerie Saurette
KOR

Ice Dance

No.NameNation
1Matilda FRIEND / William BADAOUI
SD: Samba: "Arranca" by Manzanita
Rhumba, "I'm Not Giving You Up" by Gloria Estefan, Samba: "Arranca" by Manzanita; choreo by Nikolai Morozov, Monica MacDonald
FD: Love Story soundtrack by Henri Mancini; choreo by Nikolai Morozov, Monica MacDonald
AUS
2Chantelle KERRY / Andrew DODDS
SD: Rhumba: "Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone," by Bill Wither, Cha Cha: " Let's Get Loud," by Jennifer Lopez; choreo by Monica McDonald
FD: "Ruled by Secrecy" by Matthew Bellamy, performed by Muse; choreo by Monica McDonald
AUS
3Sarah ARNOLD / Thomas WILLIAMS
SD: Rhumba: "Besame Mucho" performed by Nana Mouskouri; Samba: "Samba de Brasil" performed by Casa Music and the Latin Drums; choreographed by Megan Wing, Aaron Lowe
FD: "Fall for You" by Leela James; "If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys, choreographed by Megan Wing, Aaron Lowe
CAN
6Linshu SONG / Zhuoming SUN
SD: Rhumba: "Whatever Happens," Samba: "Waka Waka;" choreo by Anjelika Krylova, Pasquale Camerlengo
FD: "Make You Feel My Love" by Adele, "Rolling In The Deep" by Adele; choreo by Anjelika Krylova, Pasquale Camerlengo
CHN

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
4ccs Ladies program changes

No.NameNation
2Brooklee HAN
SP: "I Dreamed A Dream" (from "Les Miserables") by Claude-Michel Schoenberg, performed by Susan Boyle; choreo by Evgenii Nemirovski
FS: Por Una Cabeza by Carlos Gardel and Alfredo Le Pera (last season's program introduced at 4CC); choreo by Evgenii Nemirovski
AUS
9Joanna SO
SP: "When You Good To Mama" by John Kander; choreo by Derrick Delmore
FS: The Phantom of the Opera soundtrack performed by Lindsey Stirling; choreo by Derrick Delmore
HKG
10Mai MIHARA
SP: "Libertango" by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by Benoit Richard
FS: "Carlotta" (from "The Mission" soundtrack) by Ennio Morricone, "Gabriel's Oboe (Whispers in a Dream)" by Ennio Morricone performed by Hayley Westenra, "Vita Nostra" (from "The Mission" soundtrack) by Ennio Morricone; choreo by David Wilson
JPN
13Aiza MAMBEKOVA
SP: Amanama by DJ Antoine ft. Timati, Hourshaker Radio Edit; choreo by Alima Moldakhmet
FS: Ker Oglu by Daulet Kerei; choreo by Alima Moldakhmet
KAZ
15Dabin CHOI
SP: Papa Can You Hear Me, choreo. by Nikita Mikhailov, David Wilson
FS: Doctor Zhivago (soundtrack) by Maurice Jarre; choreo. by Nikita Mikhailov, David Wilson
KOR
16Hanul KIM
SP: The Piano soundtrack; choreo by Alex Chang, Yeaji Shin
FS: "Thank You For The Music" & "The Winner Takes It All" from Mamma Mia! (soundtrack); choreo by Alex Chang, Yeaji Shin
KOR
17Soyoun PARK
SP: Black Swan by Petr I. Tchaikovski, arranged by Clint Mansell; choreo by Cindy Stuart, David Wilson
FS: "Aranjuez, Mon Amour" by Joaquin Rodrigo performed by Nana Mouskouri, "Concerto de Aranjuez II" performed by Julian Bream (last season's program); choreo by Cindy Stuart, David Wilson
KOR
18Chloe ING
SP: Can't Help Falling in Love by H. Peretti, L. Creatore, G.D. Weiss; choreo by Myke Gillman, Joey Russell
FS: Ave Maria (Medley) by Franz Schubert, performed by Amanda Ghost, Ian Dench, Makeba Riddick, Beyonce; choreo by Myke Gillman, Joey Russell
SGP
20Natalie SANGKAGALO
SP: "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen
FS: "Red Cliff" by Taro Iwashiro
THA

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Jason Brown was reported skating to last season's FS at 4CC practice.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Men at Four Continents who either added more complete info to the bios, or have changed programs

NameNation
Andrew DODDS
SP: Jekyll and Hyde soundtrack: "This is the Moment" by Frank Wildhorn and Leslie Bricusse; choreo by Margaret Nicholls
FS: Schindler's List soundtrack by John Williams; choreo by Margaret Nicholls
AUS
Boyang JIN
SP: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon soundtrack by Tan Dun; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: "Mars" (from "The Planets") by Gustav Holst, "Cantina Band" (from "Star Wars: A New Hope") by John Williams, "Guardians of the Whills Suite" (from "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story") by Michael Giacchino, "The Throne Room/Finale" (from "Star Wars: A New Hope") by John Williams; choreo by Lori Nichol
CHN
Micah TANG
SP: "Exogenesis Symphony Part II" by Muse; choreo by Drew Meekins (SP)
FS: "Nero" by Two Steps from Hell, "Archangel" by Two Steps from Hell; choreo by Phillip Mills (FS)
TPE
Chih-I TSAO
SP:"Je suis malade" by Serge Lama; choreo by S. Inthalaksa (SP)
FS: "Heroes Crusade" by Immediate Music, "The Vision" by X-Ray Dog, "Gods and Demons" by Feature World Music; choreo by C. Paulinus (FS)
TPE
Leslie Man Cheuk IP
SP: "Dancing On My Own" Robyn Patrick Berger; choreo by Jaimie Forsythe, Lance Vipond
FS: "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon Theme" (from "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" soundtrack) by Tan Dun, "Eternal Vow" (from "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" soundtrack) by Tan Dun, "Night Fight" (from "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" soundtrack) by Tan Dun, "Sayuri's Theme" (from "Memoirs of a Geisha" soundtrack) by John Williams; choreo by Jaimie Forsythe, Lance Vipond
HKG
Harry Hau Yin LEE
SP: "Under A Vast Sky"; choreo by Tse Ching Lee
FS: Les Miserables soundtrack by Claude-Michel Schoenberg; choreo by Tse Ching Lee
HKG
Takahito MURA
SP2: Farrucas - Zapateado (Flamenco); choreo by Massimo Scali (last season's)
FS: The Phantom of the Opera soundtra(2014-15 LP with new/different cuts); choreo by Charlie White
JPN
Keiji TANAKA
SP: "Memories" by Gary Moore; choreo by Massimo Scali
FS: Federico Fellini Movies Soundtrack Medley by Nino Rota (last season's program):
"Amarcord" by Nino Rota, "Le Notti di Cabiria" by Nino Rota, "La Paaserella di Otto e Mezzo" by Nino Rota; choreo by Massimo Scali
JPN
Shoma UNO
SP: "Winter" (from Four Seasons) by Antonio Vivaldi; choreo by Mihoko Higuchi
FS: Violin Fantasy on Puccini's Turandot performed by Vanessa-Mae, Nessun Dorma (from "Turandot") by Giacomo Puccini, performed by Jose Carreras; choreo by Mihoko Higuchi
JPN
Jun Hwan CHA
SP2: Gypsy Dance (from "Don Quixote") by Leon Minkus; choreo by David Wilson
FS2: Morning (Love Sonnet XXVII) from "Il Postino" (The Postman) soundtrack, Theme from "Il Postino" (The Postman) soundtrack, Mi Mancherai from "Il Postino" (The Postman) soundtrack; choreo by David Wilson
KOR
Sihyeong LEE
SP: "The Prayer;" choreo by Alex Chang, Tom Dickson
FS2: Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind (soundtrack); choreo by Alex Chang, Tom Dickson
KOR
Micah Kai LYNETTE
SP: Turning Page (from "The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn" soundtrack) by Ryan O'Neal; choreo by Joey Russell, Keegan Murphy
FS2: Nocturnal Animals (soundtrack) by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Joey Russell, Keegan Murphy
THA
Jason BROWN
SP: "The Room Where It Happens" from the Hamilton soundtrack by Lin Manuel Miranda; choreo by Rohene Ward
FS2: "The Scent of Love" (from "The Piano") by Michael Nyman; choreo by Rohene Ward
USA
Grant HOCHSTEIN
SP: "Your Song" by Elton John from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack; choreo by Peter Oppergard
FS2: Les Miserables soundtrack by Claude-Michel Schoenberg; choreo by Peter Oppegard
USA
Misha GE
SP: Pain of the Heart: Ave Maria by Giulio Caccini, performed by Ikuko Kawai; choreo by Misha Ge
FS: The Memories of Youth: Méditation from Thaïs by Jules Massenet, performed by Lucia Micarelli & Lang Lang; choreo by Misha Ge
UZB

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
European ladies who switched programs or added information to their bios:

NameNation
Kim CHEREMSKY
SP2: Hachiko (soundtrack) by Jared P. Kaczmarek; choreo by Nina Petrenko, Nikolai Morozov
FS2: Romeo and Juliet soundtrack by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Nina Petrenko, Nikolai Morozov
AZE
Charlotte VANDERSARREN
SP: "Samson et Dalila, Act 3: Danse Bacchanale" by Camille Saint-Saëns; choreo by Adam Solya
FS: "On My Own" (from "Les Miserables") by Claude-Michel Schoenberg, performed by Lea Salonga; choreo by Adam Solya
BEL
Eliska BREZINOVA
SP: Adagio performed by Lara Fabian; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
FS: Lion Theme (from "Lion" soundtrack) performed by Dustin O'Halloran, Searching For Home (from "Lion" soundtrack) performed by Dustin O'Halloran, River (from "Lion" soundtrack) performed by Dustin O'Halloran; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
CZE
Pernille SORENSEN
SP: "Rock and Roll (Part 2)" by Gary Glitter, "Sparkling Diamonds" by Baz Luhmann; choreo by Kalle Strid (SP)
FS2: Angels and Demons (soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Kalle Strid, Audrey Weisiger
DEN
Kristina SHKULETA-GROMOVA
SP: "Stone Cold" by Demi Lovato; choreo by Valentin Molotov
FS: "Earthquake" (soundtrack) performed by Aiko; choreo by Valentin Molotov
EST
Laurine LECAVELIER
SP: "Summer of 1942" by Michel Legrand; choreo by Fabian Bourzat
FS2: Grease (soundtrack) by Jim Jacobs, Warren Casey, John Farrah; choreo by Fabian Bourzat
FRA
Mae Berenice MEITE
SP: "Halo" by Beyonce, cover version by Jasmin Thompson, "Run the World (Girls)" by Beyoncé; choreo by Benoit Richaud
FS: "Les Nocturnes de Chopin," "Happy," featuring Derek Martin, by Derek Martin, C2C; choreo by Shanetta Folle
FRA
Nicole SCHOTT
SP: "Nella Fantasia" by Ennio Morricone performed by Jackie Evancho; choreo by Michael Huth
FS: Theme from Schindler´s List, by John Williams, performed by Itzhak Perlman with the Boston Symphony Orchestra; choreo by Michael Huth
GER
Fruzsina MEDGYESI
SP: "Guy What Takes His Time," and "Tough Lover" performed by Christina Aguilera from the Burlesque soundtrack
FS: "Historia de un Amor" performed by Laura Fygi and "Yo Soy Maria" by Gidon Kremer performed by Julia Zenko
HUN
Ivett TOTH
SP: AC DC Medley: "Back In Black" and "Thunderstruck;" choreo by Benoit Richaud
FS: Entrance and Habanera from "Carmen" by Rodion Shchedrin, Adagio by Rodion Shchedrin, Entrance and Habanera from "Carmen" by Rodion Shchedrin, Les voici! Voici la quadrille by George Pretre; choreo by Benoit Richaud
HUN
Micol CRISTINI
SP: "Rain in Your Black Eyes," by Ezio Bosso; choreo by Valter Rizzo, B. Melica, C. Gordani
FS: "Torn" by Nathan Lanier; choreo by Valter Rizzo, B. Melica, C. Gordani
ITA
Giada RUSSO
SP: "Masked Ball" by Jocelyn Pook from "Eyes Wide Shut" (soundtrack); choreo by Edoardo de Bernardis, Andrea Vaturi
FS: "Soy Marco" by Alberto Iglesias from "Parla Con Lei (soundtrack)"; choreo by Edoardo de Bernardis, Andrea Vaturi
ITA
Kyarha VAN TIEL
SP: "Diem" by Rodrigo y Gabriela; choreo by Julie Marcotte (SP)
FS: "Iron" by Woodkid; "Golden Age" by Woodkid, "Run Boy Run" by Woodkid; choreo by Adam Solya (FS)
NED
Nicole RAJICOVA
SP: Une page d'amour by Nathalia Mansner; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
FS: "Rain In Your Black Eyes" by Ezio Bosso; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
SVK
Valentina MATOS
SD: "My Immortal" by Evanescence; choreo by Ivan Saez
FS: "The Last Coup" performed by New Tango Orchestra, "Garganta con Arena" performed by Pasion Vega; choreo by Ivan Saez
ESP
Matilda ALGOTSSON
SP: "Turn to Stone," by Ingrid Michaelson; choreo by Regina Jensen
FS: "Minnie the Moocher," performed by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, "At Last," performed by Mack Gordon, Harry Warren, and "Jumpin' Jack," performed by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy; choreo by Regina Jensen
SWE
Alexia PAGANINI
SP: Forbidden Love, from the Romeo and Juliet soundtrack ( 2013), by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
FS: "Phantom Fantasia - The Phantom of the Opera" by Anthony Inglis; choreo by Nikolai Morozov
SUI

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
From Jr. World's Ice Dance

Yana BUGA / Georgy POKHILYUK AZE
SD: Bla Bla Bla Cha Cha Cha" by Petty Booka
FD: "Solveig's Song" by Equinox; "In the Hall of the Mountain King" by Edvard Grieg

Maria KAZAKOVA / Georgy REVIYA GEO
SD: Cha Cha: Unchain My Heart Remix; Rhumba: Abrazame by Tamara; Samba
FD: Romeo & Juliet soundtrack: A Time for Us by Nino Rota; Romeo & Juliet Suite, Op. 64, Suite No. 1, L.p.. 64c, Montagues and Capulets, performed by the Tbilisi Symphony Orchestra; "Aimer" by Damien Sargue, Cecilia Cara

Haruno YAJIMA / Daiki SHIMAZAKI JPN
SD: Cha Cha: "Chilly Chilly Cha Cha (Beach Bag Remix) by Jessica Jay; Rhumba: "La Vuelta" by Gizelle D'Cole; Samba: "Sambando" by Los Ritmos Calientas
FD: "Jumpin' Jack" and "Minnie the Moocher" by Big, Bad Voodoo Daddy

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
FROM Junior Worlds

Pairs

Sara Carli & Marco Pauletti ITA
SP: Preparation by Vangelis from the Alexander movie soundtrack
FS: "Fireside Dance" by Danny Elfman from Oz the Great and Powerful soundtrack; "Bring Me the Broomstick," "Over the Rainbow," and "If I Only Had a Brain/Off to See the Wizard" by Andrew Lloyd Webber from Andrew Lloyd Webber' s New Production of The Wizard of Oz

Anastasia Mishina & Aleksandr Galiamov RUS
Different SP
SP: Party Like a Russian by Robbie Williams; choreo by Natalia Pecherskaia
FS: Conquest of Paradise (soundtrack) by Vangelis; choreo by Natalia Pecherskaia

Sofiia Nestorova & Artem Darenskyi UKR
SP: "Dark Eyes" performed by Henri René
FS: "Torn" by Nathan Lanier

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Another we did not have:

Viktoria Vasilieva RUS
SP: "One Of Us" by Joan Osborne; choreo by Galina Ishchenko
FS: "Bella Donna Twist" (Cirque du Soleil); choreo by Galina Ishchenko

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
With skaters choreographing next season's programs now would it be possible to start a new thread dorispulaski?