2017-2018 Programs by Discipline | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017-2018 Programs by Discipline

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Several years ago we talked with Kayne/O'Shea at the US International in Salt Lake - back when they were still quite new. Tarah mentioned then that she really wanted to skate to Swan Lake. It will mean a lot to her this year.

Last edited:

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Sara Hurtado / Kirill Khalyavin are skating to a Carlos Santana Song for the SD.
(source : instagram)

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
UGH! G/F are really skating their FD to Muse Exogenesis III?!? :curse:

Dear skating world, you can put that piece on the backburner now, it's been done too many times already. Explore new things....there is a large world of music out there!

andromache

Record Breaker
Someone alluded banteringly that Averbukh is about to choreograph program for Medvedeva to spoken word of the Diary of Anne Frank :slink: :sad4:

Hey! I originated that joke! :p

Ugh, he's so pretentious. As if exclusivity automatically makes his work better. :drama: Maybe because he can't choreograph for multiple skaters in one season because the programs will just be cookie cutter copies of one another? Or maybe no one else wants to hire him?

At least this means Polina T. and Alina will be spared his choreography.

sarama

Medalist
I think apart from Jeremy's, all Exogenesis have been a flop

And Averbukh needs a reality check: just because Schindler's list was a great idea for Yulia, it doesn't mean he is a genius, a great artist or an excellent choreograher.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Charlene Guignard/Marco Fabbri FD : Muse - Exogenesis Symphony Part III

I'm actually excited to see what they do with this- I'm a little burned out on the music myself but it's the first even remotely 'risky' or 'outside the box' program they have EVER done, I'm interested to see how they connect with it.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics

And Averbukh needs a reality check: just because Schindler's list was a great idea for Yulia, it doesn't mean he is a genius, a great artist or an excellent choreograher.

You are my new favorite individual! ;) :cool2:

LRK

Record Breaker

Besides, Schindler's List was Julia's idea.;)

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
LOL Can I say I predicted this Exogenesis Symphony Part III trend? No, I guess we all did...

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
You are right, but it wasn't exactly a masterpiece either

Most programs aren't masterpieces. Most programs can be described as "serviceable"--they get the job done. Masterpieces are rare and wonderful things, a special event. That's why they're masterpieces.