2017 World Team Trophy - Day 2 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 World Team Trophy - Day 2

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i have to say, i don't know cain leduc very much...but they are strong skaters. they didn't get lots of GOE from the judges it seems if the tes ticker is working but they did everything well...

a bit tilted on the 3twist, the I position has to go on the spin though but interesting program with unusual SBS 3loops and death spiral to start. good job

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Yayayay, finally my fave Chinese pair (I was really sad they didn't make it to Worlds). This SP is So Much Fun!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
2 Cheng PENG & Yang JIN (CHN)

Music: My Drag by Jimbo Mathus

Black outfits with blue and silver details

3T
3LoTh
3Tw
BiDs
StSq
FCCoSp
5RLi

Clean! Very nice skate, they hug

SP: 40.17+31.19 = 71.36, 1/2

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
huge TES for P/J :) nicely skated, perhaps their best outing this year... not much to say other than positive... good unison in the SBS 3T.. nice throw 3Loop.... SBS spins could be slightly more in synch...

newyn

On the Ice
I love this program and I love them! I wish they would keep this instead of the LP.

gibbynka

On the Ice
This SP is so much fun! I hope they keep it :luv17: Happy they had a good skate :thumbsup:

asiacheetah

On the Ice
Rinkside report: the Chinese pair: was a bit surprised they were skating in the first group. I've liked them since the GP series. They are youthful and fun with a ton of potential. Very sure in their movements but not super big or high. The throw traveled far!

auser

Record Breaker
One question. How can you watch the CBC feed from Kentucky? Americans are always saying it's blocked.
The CBC and ISU Skating Channel streams are geo-blocked in USA. To watch them you need VPN with Canada server for CBC or any server other than Japan, S Korea, or USA for ISU Skating Channel. There were some tips in the World-Team-Trophy-Day-1 thread about finding free VPN. Or you can try this stream which works in USA http://live.qq.com/10012776.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
not a great outing for them.... still the best costumes in pairs this season. soft spot for Francis who is such a strong yet elegant skater.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
3 Sumire SUTO & Francis BOUDREAU-AUDET (JPN)

Music: Sakura (Spring Blossom) by Naotaro Moriyama, performed by Andre Rieu

Reverse matching black/white flowery costumes

3Tw
3S - she fell, maybe <
3STh - tilted, stepout
5ALi
FCCoSp
StSq
BiDs

Bit shaky skate, a couple of mistakes

SP: 29.39+26.45-1.00 = 54.84, 3/3

Last edited:

beki

Medalist
Sigh, pairs in Japan. I hope they keep at it. I wonder if Yuko Kavaguti would ever return to coach.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
The CBC and ISU Skating Channel streams are geo-blocked in USA. To watch them you need VPN with Canada server for CBC or any server other than Japan, S Korea, or USA for ISU Skating Channel. There were some tips in the World-Team-Trophy-Day-1 thread about finding free VPN. Or you can try this stream which works in USA http://live.qq.com/10012776.

Ah.. I see. Or you can just be a spoiled Canadian and go to CBC.

You do know I've been actively luring FS fans to move to Canada since the GPF, right?