2017 World Team Trophy - Day 2 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 World Team Trophy - Day 2

skatemouse

On the Ice
Cain and LeDuc did well. They seem happy.

Twist problems/errors, throw error, and triple loop under rotation. Consistent jumps don't make a difference if they are under-rotated.Lift is lower level. That is a lot for a short program. Wonder what to expect this year? changes? etc? New coach? not her dad could be good step?

Last edited:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Twist problems/errors, throw error, and triple loop under rotation. Consistent jumps don't make a difference if they are under-rotated.Lift is lower level. That is a lot for a short program. Wonder what to expect this year? changes? etc?

Considering the short amount of time they have been together I think they are doing well. He hasn't dropped her out of a twist or lift yet like MM has..several times.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
T/M short is really good. It seems to suit them.

Vanessa always looks so pretty.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
oh, hello there:ghug:, hope all is good, how's Eli The Dog? #dogtales

He's... unhappy. It's raining so he's hiding in the bathroom. Luckily he hasn't gotten in the tub yet. If it thunders he will. I made him a carrot mash because I can't seem to find any frozen squash anywhere in town.

auser

Record Breaker
Ah.. I see. Or you can just be a spoiled Canadian and go to CBC.

You do know I've been actively luring FS fans to move to Canada since the GPF, right?
I loved Canada when I visited. But I don't think they let us move there that easily?

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
hello! are you watching today or gonna be jealous of us again? :biggrin:

hi:ghug:, You know jealousy is my kind of thing, right?:laugh:, stuck at work, I'm just that bad at planning my holiday that it is always when no FS is aired live:palmf:, I'm saved due to Your reports as always!