Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Thread: 2017-2018 Team China update

Medalist

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinning View Post
    Oh...you gave me mental picture of Sui in this scene from Hero.

https://youtu.be/_ct3Ll9cubk
    Yeah, c'est tres genial. I like lake fight scene the most tho https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH8DgOTPpz0 (with sbs tano jumps in it )

5 Not allowed!
    http://fyeahchinesepairs.tumblr.com/...m-team-china-x happy New Year from Team China! They all look cute

On the Ice

5 Not allowed!
    A few weeks heading to the olympics, team china is the final stage of polishing their programs, Lori again flew to Beijing to company the team, help them get well prepared.

- Boyang Jin is fully recovered from injuries
    - Sui/ Han are polishing their programs and also preparing their "secret" weapon.

The team will attend 4cc in Taipei city as an important warm up for the olympics.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yqs100 View Post
    A few weeks heading to the olympics, team china is the final stage of polishing their programs, Lori again flew to Beijing to company the team, help them get well prepared.

- Boyang Jin is fully recovered from injuries
    - Sui/ Han are polishing their programs and also preparing their "secret" weapon.

The team will attend 4cc in Taipei city as an important warm up for the olympics.
    Sounds good. I look forward to seeing Boyang finally in a good health who unfortunately struggled through the half of this season with his injured ankles. Since he introduced his huge 4Lz-3T to the squad, several men capable of 4Lz have emerged. I guess clips of his textboox technique on the jumps would be watched over and over by other skaters and youngsters aspiring to do that difficult jump. I don't think none comes close to it yet in terms of quality. As Boyang tends to peak the later of seasons, it would be very interesting to watch the 4CC competing against Shoma.

As for Sui/Han, I wonder what would that be the secret. I just can't wait to see it at 4CC.

Is there any news about Zijun? I know she is injured, so she wasn't even considered to represent China in the Olympics, but at least I wish see her at 4CC though.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Oh the gamesmanship. Superweapon - A throw quad perhaps I hope this is not another Zhang and Zhang situation where they try it and fall badly. Sui and Han just need to skate clean and the judges will give them gold.

Tripping on the Podium Tastetherainbow's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater Boy View Post
    Oh the gamesmanship. Superweapon - A throw quad perhaps I hope this is not another Zhang and Zhang situation where they try it and fall badly. Sui and Han just need to skate clean and the judges will give them gold.
    That was before the GPF. Perhaps it's not enough now. S/M had a decisive victory in PCS in the FS, and TES wise both pairs are evenly matched even if they skate absolutely clean, so it's probably a good idea to keep the quad in the arsenal and see how 4CC goes before making a decision. Especially that PCS...

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17