Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Thread: 2017 World Team Trophy - Exhibition Gala

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by zanadude View Post
    I understand perfectly. You are the one that is confusing personal preferences with objective facts.
    Since you have such a good opinion of your own intellect, and nothing but scorn for everyone else's, I really have nothing more to say.

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavi... View Post
    Since you have such a good opinion of your own intellect, and nothing but scorn for everyone else's, I really have nothing more to say.
    That's what you said last time. Guess that means that everything you say is nothing.

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cathlen View Post
    Wait. That was summer with blonde Ksenia! Why haven't I seen this before?

No, regarding Gala, it was kind of awesome. And I guess I'm in minority who actually like C/B Sunscreen EX.
    Katia doing that single jump was very cute too
    That's surprising indeed. You usually never miss a beat when it comes to S/K I must admit, I like the Sunscreen number as well and I'm not normally into C/B.
    Katia was class on all levels. Like the entire Team Russia which deserves an Oscar for best off-ice performance

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyB View Post
    That's surprising indeed. You usually never miss a beat when it comes to S/K I must admit, I like the Sunscreen number as well and I'm not normally into C/B.
    Katia was class on all levels. Like the entire Team Russia which deserves an Oscar for best off-ice performance
    OMG Ksenia's crazy hair in summer of 2015 is one of those things you'd rather forget but never can. I'm so glad she went with the dark hair again and while usually I don't like short haircuts, the style suits her attitude. She looks freakishly like Anne Hathaway.
    http://www.short-haircut.com/20-best...ixie-cuts.html

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35