2017 World Team Trophy - Exhibition Gala | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 World Team Trophy - Exhibition Gala

asiacheetah

On the Ice
Radionova is very atrractive, yes, indeed, but as a skater... nothing special, I rather would say- mediocre. She has a wonderful personality which makes people to love her, not her skating.

I saw the ladies SP in person. Ashley has much more performance quality, engages the audience, and the Japanese audience loved her. I'm not at all surprised Ashley was asked to perform. Had I been there I would have preferred seeing her as well.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Dang it, I got distracted by the exploding tyres and missed the start. What were team Japan doing with the scarves?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Chock and Bates what on earth is this :laugh:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
So nobody accidentally strangled themselves? Good.

I can honestly say that I really did not get that :laugh2:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Evan is pretty much ready to go into that needed vacation.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I am no comprehension of this dialogue ex.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
this is an odd start to a gala. i was hoping for more from the opening team number but of course, it's not like they had more than 2 minutes to prepare anything... but i don't get the scarves... and now the sunscreen....this is making me fall asleep...

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
this is an odd start to a gala. i was hoping for more from the opening team number but of course, it's not like they had more than 2 minutes to prepare anything... but i don't get the scarves... and now the sunscreen....this is making me fall asleep...

This explains the scarves.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker

I apologize in advance but you asked. This is why the scarf. Because this was the 'song'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E00Zuayv9Q

I am falling asleep.