2017-2018 Canadian Road to the Olympics | Page 116 | Golden Skate

2017-2018 Canadian Road to the Olympics

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
I just noticed there's a thing at the bottom that shows who's read this thread in the past 365 days. 1297 posters. Including TGee. :cry:

If Alaine Chartrand is out there reading this thread: Get back to where you once belonged girl! You were National Champion. You were 2nd in the SP at COR15. You have so much potential. And you've proven yourself to be better than any #3 candidate in Canada right now. No excuses, no choking. Just trust yourself and skate. And stop doing 3Lz3T combos.

I'm going to be watching Alicia Pineault next season. She's underrated. And if Kim Deguise Léveillé keeps working with David Wilson I want to see her as well.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I just noticed there's a thing at the bottom that shows who's read this thread in the past 365 days. 1297 posters. Including TGee. :cry:

If Alaine Chartrand is out there reading this thread: Get back to where you once belonged girl! You were National Champion. You were 2nd in the SP at COR15. You have so much potential. And you've proven yourself to be better than any #3 candidate in Canada right now. No excuses, no choking. Just trust yourself and skate. And stop doing 3Lz3T combos.

I'm going to be watching Alicia Pineault next season. She's underrated. And if Kim Deguise Léveillé keeps working with David Wilson I want to see her as well.

actually Alaine ;) Keep up the 3lz-3t combos :) just nail them :)

Alicia was my discovery of the year... she has it all.. jumps, spins, presentation... she just needs to put it together when it counts, over two programs. Kim is such a classy skater. I just hope that these girls keep at it a little longer, we may have 3 spots for a couple more years and it's time for them to get that much needed experience in ISU championships... granted that Kaetlyn and Gabby may not always do both events like this year.

I was pleasantly surprised by Larkyn's progress this year, but I feared it would be too little to soon... kudos on Skate Canada for giving her a chance... I wouldn't give her another one that easily. Michelle Long: probably retired???

I just had to post here because of what you wrote in there

and i concur... we miss you TGee

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Maybe you can try to get it officially closed, so it doesn't cannibalize the new thread?

Bye, bye thread. It's been nice knowing your.

millie

Medalist
Thank you Kaetlyn Osmond for showing what a real trooper is and being such a great role model for all the little girls waiting to meet you when you get back home..It show that you don’t need big federations behind you to win only perservance and never giving up.....Good Luck next season...bye...

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
To my friends on here, who have inspired me with their insights, wisdom, knowledge and passion, I will meet you on the other side...of this new Thread that is.

Slainte (Gaelic for cheers)

O4G

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Well, time has come - thank You everyone who participated in this thread, for all updates, links, discussion, insights,information, laughs and more sober moments. It was really a feat to be a part of it:). It was quite a rollercoaster sometimes, but we get through that:laugh:

:cheer:,onward to new season!