2017-2018 Canadian Road to the Olympics | Page 54 | Golden Skate

2017-2018 Canadian Road to the Olympics

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Thanks Mango, always my Hero. BEYOND excited for them! What a show stopper that was and will be again!

Wait a minute, does SarahSynchro know. She is going to freak. Have the cold cloths and the Newfie screech ready, when she finds out. ;)

meh.... better not tell her.... yet :ddevil:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
gosh... i love the new costumes for weapo's short dance... I don't think Andrew has ever as sexy as now.... too bad there was no sound on the video... but yeah... that's more like it... they really have made adjustments after ACI

(let's see if that triggers a SarahSynchro appearance).... I think she has a radar that detects my comments including the words Andrew, Poje, and sexy :dev2:

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
gosh... i love the new costumes for weapo's short dance... I don't think Andrew has ever as sexy as now.... too bad there was no sound on the video... but yeah... that's more like it... they really have made adjustments after ACI

(let's see if that triggers a SarahSynchro appearance).... I think she has a radar that detects my comments including the words Andrew, Poje, and sexy :dev2:

Best be careful my 4ever friend. I hear she use to be quite the javelin champion, in her day. ;)

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
I seem to recall that Canada can sometimes have additional minimum requirements about going to the Olympics beyond having the spots. Does anyone know if that is still the case and what the standards are... and if Alaine is meeting them?

Cherry blossom

Match Penalty
Congrats to V/M for their out of this world performances at skate canada! and their world record! W/P were also amazing! happy for there poduim place! all around great evening for our ice dancers! Cograts to kaetlyn also but I hope kaetlyn has a better winning freeskate in the future. Her short was phenomonal though!

Hannah555

Ava artwork by talented ShampooNeko
Final Flight
I have to say that V\M got standing ovations from all my family today including me. I feel that this program will become a legend this season. They are out of this world!

kresslia

Medalist
Pretty phenomenal weekend! Wins from Kaetlyn, V/M, and D/R, with a silver mixed in for W/P. We don't talk about Patrick ( :( ).

kenboy123

On the Ice
Is Alaine even worth mentioning???...if she is, we might as well finish it off and mention Messing, Nadeau, Austman, Kolodziej/Deschamps, Soucisse/Firus...there i finished it off (i think)...Alaine is pretty much in the same category as these people...at least she is now...Alaine isn't really part of the "relevant people" category..

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Is Alaine even worth mentioning???...if she is, we might as well finish it off and mention Messing, Nadeau, Austman, Kolodziej/Deschamps, Soucisse/Firus...there i finished it off (i think)...Alaine is pretty much in the same category as these people...at least she is now...Alaine isn't really part of the "relevant people" category..

fair enough.. but unlike the others your mention, she is most likely going to the olympics.... so we hope she can improve steadily and have a good performance there.. mostly so she can have pride from being an olympian and doing her best

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
SCI talk later but to turn our attention briefly to Golden Bear of Zagreb: Hannah Dawson is sitting in first in junior ladies with a score of 54.41. Lissa Anne McGaghey is in 6th with 47.42. Beres seems to have WD.

SP protocols

Hannah has the highest Canadian junior ladies SP TES and the 2nd highest score after Alison Schumacher's 55.64 at JGP Riga Cup.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Was there any explanation as to why CTV advertised that it will air the Pairs Free last night, but all I got was an episode of The Big Bang Theory? :angry1: