2017-2018 State of S. Korean Figure Skating | Golden Skate

2017-2018 State of S. Korean Figure Skating

breadstal

Record Breaker
On Korea Youngters thread, we talked about making this thread and with obviously 2018 Olympics being held in South Korea and growing talent in this country, I think this thread is good idea :luv17:

2018 Olympic KSU Qualifying rules (Eng translation: @soyounparkfan) https://twitter.com/soyounparkfan/status/857799037293969408 There will be three 'Test events' (Jr. Grand Prix qualifying/ Olympic qualifying, Ranking competition and Nationals). Olympic team will be selected from sum of 1-3 test scores.

Last edited:

Warwick360

Medalist
Misha worked with Sohyun An and Eunsoo (not sure if it's for programs or just working/ training/ coaching) but he posted some beautiful videos of them and I would love him to choreograph for both of girls, they're such a beautiful skaters yet so young :love: https://www.instagram.com/p/BTqkEzPBtgi/?taken-by=mishage8
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTpsMoKBxQv/?taken-by=mishage8

For a moment, I thought that was So Youn park, not realising it said Sohyun An. :palmf:

Was almost left wondering why So Youn would want to go R&J for a 3rd year, and do a Viktor Petrenko. Thankfully I was mistaken. :laugh:

Daniel1998

Final Flight
Someone posted an instagram update from Misha working on a program with Eunsoo to Por Una Cabeza on another thread. That might be her free program for next season.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
You know what's weird? Not hearing a peep about You Young 😶

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

breadstal

Record Breaker
Someone posted an instagram update from Misha working on a program with Eunsoo to Por Una Cabeza on another thread. That might be her free program for next season.

That's what I also think, what Misha wrote was kinda weird 'her last year work'. But yeah, this is seem to be her next season's free.

breadstal

Record Breaker
You know what's weird? Not hearing a peep about You Young 😶

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Tbh, maybe she hasn't started her preperations yet? Or maybe she started them when she was in US/ Canada couple weeks ago and now just do her thing in Korea? :laugh:

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Looking forward to see how progress Eun Soo Lim :love: and Jun Hwan Cha after this summer. :)

I agree with you. These two look like potential champion material although one should be careful with words like material and product after the last Eteri's intervie

breadstal

Record Breaker
I am more worried about Ye-lim Kim. If the reason she had to pull out of Junior Worlds was injury, then I hope she is better now.

Yes, I'm pretty sure it was ankle injury, I haven't heard about her for a while, I hope that injury was small and she's prepering well for the season :hap10:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
I watched another clip of Squirtle's practice stsq with Misha, the background music sounds like libertango not Por Una Cabeza.
but maybe they just use it as some background rhythm, not the actually music. but all seems indicates that Squirtle will use a tango of some sort next season.

Hailey Shin

Medalist
I watched another clip of Squirtle's practice stsq with Misha, the background music sounds like libertango not Por Una Cabeza.
but maybe they just use it as some background rhythm, not the actually music. but all seems indicates that Squirtle will use a tango of some sort next season.

Already fall in love with it even before I see it.:luv17: