Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 861 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

ahkeekee

Medalist
:rofl:
You know what? yours was worse scenario. But considering the NEW costume Yuzuru wore in his EX...you're spot on!:jaw: It certainly looks like(this is just between you and me) a CUT INTO BITS LETTUCE. :hopelessness:

Are you a mind reader or something???:biggrin:
Lols!! I was only thinking about yuzu's mum cooking, hahas, but I actually like the costume quite a lot! I love the color and the details :biggrin:
And for the rainbow collection, it's not exactly completed yet, since we haven't really seen him wearing completely yellow costumes?? Hahas!!!!

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Thank you for reading my report/giving your comments. I’m glad to read them.:)

And as always thank you for all the uploads and information. This thread is active!

Oh, the topic of GPS brings me tension:drama:… Finger crossed for beating Patrick and GPF!

Thank you, Hamaguri!!
Re Lambiel's spin, I heard that he used to do extremely good and fast spins but the spins hurt his body. So, he has decided to slow down and his spins are not unmatchable now. So, I believe you that Yuzu's spins were at the level of Lambiel's;) about Seimei, I'm happy to know that he has managed to land all his jumps in the show. It's a good sign. I think he'll go clean at least once next season and get a WR. And, it's such a high compliment to compare Yuzu to Nureyev:

I didn’t know about Stephan’s injury.. How hard for him…Yuzu and Stephan’s spin is outstanding in that they can catch the music precisely at every moment. I hope they will take care of themselves.
Yuzu was a bit angry with himself for failing jumps, and took the time to confirm the ice longer. Then next day he did well. And @Maria Victoria taught me that his increasing speed influences his landings now. Yes, he will get the stability of his jumps and get a WR this season. Comparing to Nureyev was one of the best complements!

Wow! Great collection!:love: I’ll keep them and enjoy. Thank you for sharing.

Hi all. I went up to see Fantasy on Ice in Kanazawa.
I was blown away by both pieces. There will be a video review in a few days about the whole show, but I just wanted to share my initial impressions. :cheer:

- PJ

Thank you for your great report! I know well how you got excited about his performances! I also went to Kanazawa, and your description made me impressed again!

Last edited:

KansaiPJ

On the Ice
[QUOTE/] It seems Yuzuru's programs did a WOW factor on you. (Hope his SP will also be of the same standard.) Yes, he has that special gift of making the audience feel his feelings as he skates, even those who are just watching videos. :yes:[/QUOTE]

As a fan, I almost always love what he does. But I think you are right, this performance really got to me. Loved it so much! :)

Meoima

Match Penalty
As a fan, I almost always love what he does. But I think you are right, this performance really got to me. Loved it so much! :)
One thing I want to ask you is about the audience. I assume the majority of them are female? What about male audiences? And their age too. Don't you mind telling us? Thank you.

hamaguri

Record Breaker
It seems Yuzuru's programs did a WOW factor on you. (Hope his SP will also be of the same standard.)

I desperately want to know about SP. I’m not a patient type of person. I can’t wait to see:cry:
But, anyway, we can expect great SP!:)

Last edited:

mikaboo

Medalist
Thanks to hamaguri and KansaiPJ for your detailed reports and Newbie for sharing the wonderful drawings again :cheer:
Sounds like Kanazawa/Kobe shows are totally different to Makuhari/Shizuoka. I feel like hopping on a shinkansen towards Kansai this weekend. Thank goodness the tickets are sold out or I'd be getting very fidgety until the shows are over.

msteach3

Medalist
Country
United-States

Your art is very beautiful. :clap: I really love this one...http://akoustam5.deviantart.com/art/Hanyu-trolls-the-Hobbit-set1-511259547 Such an original idea!

This http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/69c22484gw1etkz3re1iaj20dy0m8jwb.jpg is one of the funniest things I've ever seen and almost exactly what I was thinking when I saw the costume. :rofl:

If yuzuru stays healthy, he will be world champion 2016, without doubt. There can be Chan, Plushenko or even Putin, if he wants, it doesn´t matter.
:laugh2: :laugh2: I can't get the image of Putin trying to skate (and of course win) out of my mind!

Thanks everyone for your reports on the shows. It is so nice to come to this forum and read news about Yuzu almost every day. It makes the off season much more bearable.