Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season | Page 298 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2013-14 Season

jimeonji

Final Flight
high 5, my fellow piano players, Pamina and Winnie_20! I just finished playing some Chopin too, albeit the easy, famous E flat nocturne :biggrin:

I'm very curious to know if Chopin will make Yuzu change his mind about piano music!! :)
well, Chopin is arguably the greatest composer of piano music ever - all he did was compose for the piano! I hope he grows to like it too, there's some beautiful, crazy amazing stuff out there.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Anyways, if Yuzuru's SP is using piano, is there any chance he will use violin for the LP? If SP is classical, is there any chance the LP will be something sounds more upbeat? I wonder when will Yuzuru show his LP?:think:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Anyways, if Yuzuru's SP is using piano, is there any chance he will use violin for the LP?
Oh yes PLEASE!
No, I'm not a piano and violin music junkie, it just looks like it. *blush*
And here I was, honestly believing that if anything about Yuzuru's new programs were to 'leak' before his first performance in a competition, I could just ignore all the videos, spoilers etc. *rolls eyes*

giulia95

Medalist
high 5, my fellow piano players, Pamina and Winnie_20! I just finished playing some Chopin too, albeit the easy, famous E flat nocturne :biggrin:

well, Chopin is arguably the greatest composer of piano music ever - all he did was compose for the piano! I hope he grows to like it too, there's some beautiful, crazy amazing stuff out there.

I perfectly agree with you!:)

But Yuzu said he doesn't like the piano sound and prefers violin music instead... but who's better than Chopin to change his mind? Yuzu... please, listen carefully !!:biggrin:

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Anyways, if Yuzuru's SP is using piano, is there any chance he will use violin for the LP? If SP is classical, is there any chance the LP will be something sounds more upbeat? I wonder when will Yuzuru show his LP?:think:

I really wish he skates to something more upbeat :popcorn:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
On Twitter people say DOI is going to be on TV tonight (today?) on 29/06 midnight (must be Japan time?) So does it mean we get to see a proper video tonight? YAY! Can't wait!
Pic 1, pic 2, pic 3.:yay:

SuzyQ

Medalist
On Twitter people say DOI is going to be on TV tonight (today?) on 29/06 midnight (must be Japan time?) So does it mean we get to see a proper video tonight? YAY! Can't wait!
Pic 1, pic 2, pic 3.:yay:

Yes. I have to stay late tonight, but I will go to work as usual :no:
4 hours sleep, maybe. But I cannot wait the video anyway.
There should be some uploaders who will upload it soon after the airing, I think.

Other TV schedule is here. DOI will be aired two more times at different dates at different channels.

http://deep-edge.net/tv.php

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Yes. I have to stay late tonight, but I will go to work as usual :no:
4 hours sleep, maybe. But I cannot wait the video anyway.
But you'll get to see it on TV, right? So earlier than the rest of the world anyways. Lucky you! 4 hours sleep is not enough but I hope watching Yuzuru worth it.:yes:

Meoima

Match Penalty
I can watch it okay. One question: why did they use the version of the day Yuzuru fell on the quad? They didn't film this SP on the first day when he landed all the jumps well, including the combo?
I don't understand Japan television at all. :scratch:

Personally I think the program is just a draft, not yet complete. So maybe it's true as Yuzuru said, this SP is currently just 10% completion? :scratch:

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
I can watch it okay. One question: why did they use the version of the day Yuzuru fell on the quad? They didn't film this SP on the first day when he landed all the jumps well, including the combo?

Personally I think the program is just a draft, not yet complete. So maybe it's true as Yuzuru said, this SP is currently just 10% completion? :scratch:

yep I think they still will add some things

makaihime

Final Flight

They weren't filming the first day. They filmed on the 2nd day during the day show I believe. And it's a Yuzuru tradition to fall whenever there's a camera filming him lol :p

There are still a lot of empty spots in the choreography so its probably only 30-40% complete :)