2017-2018 Grand Prix Selection | Page 27 | Golden Skate

2017-2018 Grand Prix Selection

Lana05

Final Flight
I really hope she has someone going with her...Nothing hurts my heart more than skaters sitting alone in the K&C anxiously waiting for their scores.:(

She'll go with a coach from the Russian National Team, it's not cleared yet, but she won't go alone.

LRK

Record Breaker
She was with someone in Warsaw. It was not Plushy, but she was not alone.

Yes, but apparently none of the other coaches at the Academy are able to get a visa to the US in time - or so I understand, at any rate.

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Pogorilaya is out of SA
Sakanowitch is replacing her. She won Challenger this Weekend in Warschau. Do we see Plushi at the big boards the first time?

I don't think she'll be a huge contender, but she has been hitting her 3F+3T. Hopefully she cleans up silly errors like her ChSp in her FS or her 2A in her SP at Warsaw; I think she can improve on her 7th from last year, but it'll be tough. I'm glad she has the opportunity because she was my fave junior up and comer a few seasons ago.

GF2445

Record Breaker
Bad news for Tobias Tkachenko fans, news in on twitter that they have withdrawn from Skare America

Also, Ilia was unsuccessful in receiving Israeli Citizenship. FYI, their number 2 ice dance team will replace them at the Olympics.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Bad news for Tobias Tkachenko fans, news in on twitter that they have withdrawn from Skare America

Also, Ilia was unsuccessful in receiving Israeli Citizenship. FYI, their number 2 ice dance team will replace them at the Olympics.

Why did they wait so long to withdraw? Now it's too late to replace them.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Yeah, Plush has a series of Kings on Ice-shows coming up this week - the first one, I believe, tomorrow - so he's already left for Slovakia.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbq7HZDFP7A/?taken-by=plushenkoofficial

Exactly. Plus, I'm sure these skaters knew well in advance that Plushy would not be there. The schedule for Kings On Ice has been out for months and I'm sure the skaters will have someone with them. Maybe their Parent or Parents.