Kazuki Tomono | Page 89 | Golden Skate

Kazuki Tomono

surimi

Onward and forward, Sota!
Record Breaker
Are you guys able to actually access the profile page? I have been trying to view the profiles since yesterday, and the page refuses to load. I use Chrome, but surely the Fed's website must be compatible with it?

Giu

On the Ice
Country
Italy
Are you guys able to actually access the profile page? I have been trying to view the profiles since yesterday, and the page refuses to load. I use Chrome, but surely the Fed's website must be compatible with it?

Hi, it doesn’t work for me either. I’m using safari

surimi

Record Breaker
Some Japanese fans were complaining today that they were not able to see the profiles either, so it looks like the problem is on the Fed's side. whew.

surimi

Record Breaker
Thanks for the link! I was finally able to see the profile in it. I think he says he'll work hard to be able to show improvement from the past season, so nothing groundbreaking in the comment section. But the hobbies section brings a smile to my face ^ ^

ETA: Kazuki's not alone in his funny hobbies, one of the other boys, I think Sena or Yuto, enjoys collecting sneakers, it seems. lol. And yay for me finally being able to view the profiles.

surimi

Record Breaker
Kazuki's interview is today, right? Will anyone from this thread watch?
Kazuki also said that the Nats program he'd watch again (had to be his own) is An American in Paris. I agree with his pick, it was a great program for him!

KiraraChin

Medalist
It's Miyake Saki, Miyake Sena's younger sister.
Awww that's so cute! Thanks, Ichat! :luv17:

Kazuki's interview is today, right? Will anyone from this thread watch?
Kazuki also said that the Nats program he'd watch again (had to be his own) is An American in Paris. I agree with his pick, it was a great program for him!

I agree, what a great choice!
Also, can I just say him choosing Sota's Anthem hit me right in the feels :cry: That was Sota's first major competition after injury, right? Kazuki must have felt so proud of his friend!

About his live chat with Koshiro, yes it's today at 9pm JST. I won't be able to watch, sadly, but I'll share anything I see on Twitter about it!

surimi

Record Breaker
Also, can I just say him choosing Sota's Anthem hit me right in the feels :cry: That was Sota's first major competition after injury, right? Kazuki must have felt so proud of his friend!

About his live chat with Koshiro, yes it's today at 9pm JST. I won't be able to watch, sadly, but I'll share anything I see on Twitter about it!

I know what you speak of! I have watched Sota's 2017 Nats many times, and Kazuki and a couple of others (I think Keiji and someone else) are seen talking as they wait for their group to enter the ice and for Sota to finish his bows after the free; they could be talking about Sota's warm welcome.
Anyhow, Kazuki's chat must be so entertaining ^ ^ I wish I was a fly on the wall during the chat (and that I could somehow magically understand Japanese ^ ^ )

surimi

Record Breaker
haha, such cute photos! Kazuki is a born showman. The audience must have had a blast ^ ^

surimi

Record Breaker
hahaha, they better release some 1000 tickets if their servers can handle it :laugh: Kazuki will have to prepare to do most of the talking, I bet it will be difficult to get his shy friend come out of his shell. Kazuki, we're betting on you! ^ ^