Russian test skates 2017-2018 | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Russian test skates 2017-2018

Seruleane

Final Flight
Does anyone know if Anna skated for the judges? Is she just pulling out of the open skates which I guess is more of an exhibition/performance for the audience?

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
From what I understand it's an old injury which has become worse and she still hasn't recovered from it.

Thanks.

My excitement level just went down. I wanted this season to be redemption for her and a strong Anna making her case for the Olympic Team. If she cannot go to the test skates....I just can't see her succeed, if she has an injury that isn't healed.

ioanna

Record Breaker
Thanks.

My excitement level just went down. I wanted this season to be redemption for her and a strong Anna making her case for the Olympic Team. If she cannot go to the test skates....I just can't see her succeed, if she has an injury that isn't healed.

:( She was the one I was looking forward to seeing. Here's hoping she can still redeem herself in the GP.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
That's so sad. I hope it's not something serious but they are doing this for her injury not to become worse in this important season of olympics. Considering the upcoming young skaters, many of the current Russian senior ladies may not have a chance for 2022 including dear Anna. Her team is smart and I hope it's the best decision for her.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Although I'm very sad that Ksenia & Fedor won't be competing, I'm still super excited and really nervous. :hap85: Just hope so much, somebody does Periscope/instastory/YouTube vid live or asap after performance. Thanks in advance to all the fans who'll actually provide some footage. :hap10:

I am already so excited to see new programs!!! Who are you looking forward to see most ?
The Mozer teams, Katia & Dima, Tutberidze girls and Radionova, Aliev, Kolyada and in particular Sergei, since he needs to proof a point to the Fed. I wish him the very best of skates :party:

I am in Sochi already. The weather is nice: 20 Celcius at night.
I'm sooooooooooo jealous! The skating, the weather... You have a great time, my friend. :rock: Can't wait for your reports. One day, I swear, I'll be in Sochi for the Test Skates (it's on the to-do list :agree2:)

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Is there confirmation Anna participated in the closed skate or did she drop out of it as well?

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Damn, we are going to be late. Installers are replacing our movie screen today. We bought a new powerful projector and have decided to boost the size of the screen to 135 inches. Fixing the new projector to the ceiling proved to be a challenge - too heavy. Hence, we are not yet out.:palmf: