Hanna Abrazhevich | Golden Skate

Hanna Abrazhevich

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hanna Abrazhevich & Martin Bidar

Hanna Andreevna ABRAZHEVICH (Russian: Анна Андреевна АБРАЖЕВИЧ) and Martin BIDAŘ are Pairs skaters who represent the Czech Republic.

Hanna Abrazhevich was born on 1[SUP]st[/SUP] August 2002 in Minsk, Belarus.

Martin Bidař was born on 24[SUP]th[/SUP] February 1999 in České Budějovice, South Bohemia, Czech Republic.

Martin was the 2016 Junior World Champion with former partner Anna Dušková.

This is going to be a slightly different Fan Fest. There is already a post about Martin’s Singles career in the thread for his former partnership with Anna Dušková. So, rather than repeat everything here, the additional OP’s in this thread will focus on Hanna.

Consequently, rather than having just one “Original Post”, this Fan Fest has three!

The first post (this one) is for the current Pairs partnership.
The second post is for Hanna’s former partnership with Vladislav Lysoy.
The third post is for Hanna as a Singles skater.

Pairs Skating

Biographical Info

ISU Bio:
http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00106648.htm

Stats On Ice Bio:

Tracings Bio:

Programmes

2018–19 Season
SP: “Le Di a la Caza Alcance”
FS: “The Hollywood Wiz” (from “Paramour” by Cirque Du Soleil); and “Love Triangle” (from “Paramour” by Cirque Du Soleil).
EX:

Personal Best Scores

ISU Personal Best Scores for Hanna Abrazhevich / Martin Bidař:
http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs_pb_00106648.htm

+5 / -5 Grade Of Execution System

The Personal Best and Season Best scores that the ISU uses for a skater only take into consideration certain competitions. For example, they do not take into consideration domestic competitions, such as Sectional, Regional or National Championships.

The table below takes into consideration all the events that the skater has taken part in. These scores are referred to as “Absolute Personal Best” and “Absolute Season’s Best” so as to distinguish them from the scores recorded by the ISU.

Absolute Personal Best ScoreAbsolute Season’s Best Score

The Absolute designations are based purely on the contents of the Competitive History table in this post. If anybody knows of any scores that are not in the table, please let us know, and we will be only too happy to add them in.

PairsShort ProgrammeFree SkateTotal
*DateCompetitionScoreDateCompetitionScoreDateCompetitionScore
Major Championships
Grands Prix
Other International Competitions07 Feb. 2019Bavarian Open47.9608 Feb. 2019Bavarian Open90.2205–10 Feb. 2019Bavarian Open138.18
National Competitions
Absolute PB07 Feb. 2019Bavarian Open47.9608 Feb. 2019Bavarian Open90.2205–10 Feb. 2019Bavarian Open138.18

* = For more information about Personal Best scores, and to find out how the competitions were defined for the purposes of the above table, please see the following post:

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/s...-Best-Scores&p=2144915&viewfull=1#post2144915

Competitive History

Disclaimer: Absolute Personal Best (PB) and Absolute Season’s Best (SB) score designations are based purely on the contents of the Competitive History table in this post. If anybody knows of any scores that are not in the table, please let us know, and we will be only too happy to add them in.

DateCompetitionLevelSPFSTotal
PosScorePosScorePosScore
2018–19 Season
05–10 Feb. 2019Bavarian OpenSenior547.96590.225138.18

Disclaimer: Absolute Personal Best (PB) and Absolute Season’s Best (SB) score designations are based purely on the contents of the Competitive History table in this post. If anybody knows of any scores that are not in the table, please let us know, and we will be only too happy to add them in.

Videos

2018–19 Season

8[SUP]th[/SUP] February 2019: Bavarian Open FS (No Commentary)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ECTJmcF-Bo
7[SUP]th[/SUP] February 2019: Bavarian Open SP (No Commentary)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8YAL8iQaAI

Jana

On the Ice
Czech Fed announced that Martin performed at Czech Test Skate with Hanna Abrazhevich (BLR). But it's not 100% sure that they will skate together.

gordana

On the Ice
Country
Russia
Oh, Czech Fed wants to make sure that Hanna will be released by her fed and then make an announcement about the partnership.

Jana

On the Ice
Oh, Czech Fed wants to make sure that Hanna will be released by her fed and then make an announcement about the partnership.

You know, they already made one mistake with Nika.

It is not only about the release but also about the conditions, training location (who will train them? Martin wants to leave Eva Horklova/Prague and train abroad), money, maybe citizenship (Martin wants to perform at the Olympics).

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Czech Fed announced that Martin performed at Czech Test Skate with Hanna Abrazhevich (BLR). But it's not 100% sure that they will skate together.

It's now official:

http://czechteam.info/novinky/nekon...-po-rozchodu-s-duskovou-nasel-novou-partnerku

Maybe it is the way Google has translated the story, but I am confused as to which country they are representing. So, could one of our Czech speakers please confirm whether it is the Czech Republic or Belarus.

The interesting thing to take from the story is that they will be training with Nina Mozer's group next week, working with Dmitry Savin (who coaches Elena A. Pavlova & Daniil Parkman). And it sounds like Petr (Martin's brother) will be part of their coaching set-up. But, again, the way it has been translated leaves things unclear.

I wish them all the best.

CaroLiza_fan

Rosallie

On the Ice
It's now official:

http://czechteam.info/novinky/nekon...-po-rozchodu-s-duskovou-nasel-novou-partnerku

Maybe it is the way Google has translated the story, but I am confused as to which country they are representing. So, could one of our Czech speakers please confirm whether it is the Czech Republic or Belarus.

The interesting thing to take from the story is that they will be training with Nina Mozer's group next week, working with Dmitry Savin (who coaches Elena A. Pavlova & Daniil Parkman). And it sounds like Petr (Martin's brother) will be part of their coaching set-up. But, again, the way it has been translated leaves things unclear.

I wish them all the best.

CaroLiza_fan

They are going to represent the Czech Republic.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
They are going to represent the Czech Republic.

Thanks, Rosalie.

I initially thought that because of the comment at the start about the French and Russian Feds not wanting to release skaters. But then it got confusing later on in the article, so I wasn't sure.

Translation tools, eh? :rolleye:

CaroLiza_fan

Rosallie

On the Ice
Full translation of that article (hope it's better than Google :pray::pray::pray:):

Never-ending searching for the world champion. Bidař has finally found a new partner after the split with Dušková.

The split was unexpected. Their last season was very successful, they were 14th at Olympics in South Korean Pyeongchang. Junior world champions in figure skating were on their way to the top-teams, at the world championship they were near to the top 10. The split was caused by the different practice visions of the pair. Now, both want to be successful with their new partners. Bidař has found the sureness with Belarussian Hanna Abrazhevich. "Yes, it's final, I'm relieved", said Bidař.

He tried to skate with many partners, but the problem was with the federations. "We would have to wait one year for competitions. Now I have found the right one, we can compete this season. It's very hard to skate on 100% when you are not sure."

How did you find your new partner?
Well, at the start I informed every coach etc. I know. Our federation helped me. I tried to skate with partners from Russia or France, but it would be difficult because of their federations and we would have to wait one year. Finally, Hanna from Belarus contacted us, she's been living in Russia for 3 years, with the belarusian federation there wasn't problem.

How do you get on with Hanna?
Everything is at the start. We're skating together less than a month, we are getting used to each other. But we trust each other, we trust our coaches, we believe everything will be fine.

Where do you train?
In Prague. Next month we are going to Russia for couple of weeks, to train with Nina Mozer. We train with my brother Petr and Dmitry Savin, who cooperates with Nina Mozer.

How much different are practices?
The style is different. The change is good, physically and psychologically.

Your ambitions?
We try on 100% and will see. This and the next season we can skate in juniors, but we want to try also seniors and maybe go to the Europeans. If everything goes well, we want to compete already in november.

What figure skating means to you? You're the junior world champion, but you're at the start again...
Figure skating means almost everything to me. I wish I could stay for a long time and have a lot of success. (smile)

surimi

Onward and forward, Sota!
Record Breaker
Great news, thanks for the translation, Rosalie! I hope both pairs are successful. Especially loving the last reply by Martin in this interview. Hope it all works out for him.

luckyguy

Match Penalty
What is it??

Please read the ISU-rule 109:
https://www.isu.org/inside-speed-sk...sidence-requirements-replacing-comm-1420/file

A Clearance Certificate is required for Skaters in the following circumstances:

(i) any Skater (with the exception of Synchronized Skaters) who is not a citizen of the
ISU Member’s country, whom the ISU Member intends to enter in ISU
Championships, other ISU Events and/or International Competitions in the coming
season,

(ii) any Skater (with the exception of Synchronized Skaters) who is a citizen of the ISU
Member’s country and who has in the past represented another ISU Member in ISU
Championships, other ISU Events and/or in International Competitions, whom the ISU
Member intends to enter in ISU Championships, other ISU Events and/or International
Competitions in the coming season.

gordana

On the Ice
Country
Russia
Without the first name google translates Bidar as the leader. :biggrin: Is this correct meaning of the word if supposed it's not a surname?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hanna and Martin want to compete at Golden Spin of Zagreb in December.

https://www.ceskatelevize.cz/sport/...-rozhodcim-zrejme-ukazou-na-zacatku-prosince/

Ah good! At least we will be seeing one of the partnerships soon.

Just to update - I have been nearly finished Anna and Radek's thread for a few weeks, but that has ground to a halt because I have been doing stuff related to the GP Series. It was slow going anyway because, as I don't speak Czech, I am having to go through ALL the links in the results archive section of the Fed's website to see if his name appears. :rolleye:

Hanna and Martin's shouldn't take too long, because I don't think her Fed has a comprehensive archive of results. So, it will just be the normal resources.

But, I am going to wait until I have both threads finished so that I can put them up at the same time. Maybe I am being a bit too invested, but it just seems right to have the post numbers all together.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hanna and Martin want to compete at Golden Spin of Zagreb in December.

https://www.ceskatelevize.cz/sport/...-rozhodcim-zrejme-ukazou-na-zacatku-prosince/

Sorry to report that Hanna and Martin are no longer on the Provisional Entry List:

http://www.isuresults.com/events/cat03108973.htm

They and another new partnership, Justine BRASSEUR / Mark BARDEI (CAN), were both removed on 20[SUP]th[/SUP] November.

Hope this doesn't mean that there are any problems.

By the way, the new threads will be up this week. The streamlining of the rules threads a few days ago has meant that I now have a lot of spare posts with close post numbers. So, rather than create completely new posts for the new partnerships (which would increase my post count unnecessarily), I'm going to recycle these posts. The advantage of this is that it means I don't have to ask the Admins to change the dates to make them pre-date the posts that will be moved out of this thread.

CaroLiza_fan