Elizaveta Khudaiberdieva & Nikita Nazarov | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Khudaiberdieva & Nikita Nazarov

The Finn

Record Breaker
They did well in RD at the Tallinn Cup. They scored a bit above 66 points and I am sure they were hoping a bit better score but in any case they did good. They are 1st after RD.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Well, they won in Tallinn but they probably didn't get as high score as they would have liked. Their FD score was about 98 points and total score close to a 164 points. These scores aren't really that much bigger than what they scored in their JGP events.

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
From Elizaveta's Instagram, it sounds like they had a real blow-up.

Dangg [emoji51] it’s a real shame because they were so good and they were my favourites and the only reason why I watched junior ice dance. I hope they are able to find suitable new partners and continue to have successful careers [emoji29]

The Finn

Record Breaker
Dangg [emoji51] it’s a real shame because they were so good and they were my favourites and the only reason why I watched junior ice dance. I hope they are able to find suitable new partners and continue to have successful careers [emoji29]

Yeah, I am hoping Liza would find a competitive partner who would be junior eligible two or three more seasons since Liza would be junior eligible three more seasons.

Artemisa

Final Flight
Well... so we will need a knew fan fest for the new pair...

I don't know how much time they are skating together but they look very good...
well Filatov needs a little bit more expression ..

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
I loved that free dance. I wasn’t expecting much as they aren’t together to long. This was very powerful and passionate. I loved how their intensity built with the music and the rotational lift into the stationary life was cool. Has she still the same coaching team? I’ve no idea about the levels but look forward to seeing that on the JGP.

That song worked very well for H/K last year, never thought Harry Styles would be used in competitive ice dancing.