Alena Kostornaia

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker

Orlov

Medalist
AFAIK, Alyona is from Khimki

I am sure that it's not true.

and the Metro ends at Rechnoy Vokzal, from where the buses depart to Sheremyetevo Airport and all destinations north of Moscow. Including Khimki, which is a fast growing city of app 250000 population, outside the MKAD ring road perimeter.

Not exactly - over the past four years, the green line of the metro was extended to two stations behind the "River station" (Rechnoy Vokzal) - "Belomorskaya" and "Khovrino". But residents of this area habitually call this area "at the River station" (also because the name of the area is given by the river station itself).

Alyona for example can live here, or here, or here and all this "at the River station"(despite the fact that last one closer to "Belomorskaya")

In the realities of Moscow, to say "she lives at the River station" is far from "whereabouts"

SkateSkates

Medalist
I don’t think she lives in Khimki, she once posted a photo geotagged Khimki during the Novogorsk training camp, which is nearby.

Batsuchan

Medalist

McBibus

On the Ice

I hoped they could do a night somewhere in wester europe.
Let's see if I can go to GP Final next year.

What impressed me live was her "dancing".
Her edges, steps and upper body movement with the music were addicting, not just gracious and beatiful.

Speed and Elevation are superb (you always notice speed a lot more when you're there) and shy flyes over the ice like the most natural thing in the world, but I was prepared for that.
That level of involvement with her "dancing" was more that I expected.

In the meantime I'm so stupid to have missed all the best italians + Liza and Cappellini/La Notte skating few Km from my house :drama:
I saw the announcement "WOW! When?" :yes2:
Looked at the date... "Yesterday night?! F**K" :hopelessness:

Does anyone know where Alena got that beautiful black long sleeve lace top she wears during practise? I’ve been trying to find it and can’t seem to, it’s so pretty!

Batsuchan

Medalist
Well, it was just posted in the Russian ladies thread that the show will be broadcast on 1tv so yay!!

See SkateSkates, I knew you would figure it out before me, at least! :laugh:

Looking forward to seeing Aliona skate! :yes2:

Does anyone know where Alena got that beautiful black long sleeve lace top she wears during practise? I’ve been trying to find it and can’t seem to, it’s so pretty!

Ah, unfortunately I do not know either. It is very pretty! :love: