Alena Kostornaia | Page 229 | Golden Skate

Alena Kostornaia

McBibus

On the Ice
I really appreciated the billions of Aliona's photos we got in this months, but I need to see her move, to see her glide, jump, spin, step and dance on the ice.
That's where the magic is and I really miss that.
A lot.

patee

On the Ice
Country
Hungary
I really appreciated the billions of Aliona's photos we got in this months, but I need to see her move, to see her glide, jump, spin, step and dance on the ice.
That's where the magic is and I really miss that.
A lot.

And we all do I think... ;) But until we get to see her move again, we'll have to put up with the billions of old photos and videos...

SkateSkates

Medalist
Wow! Lovely is perfect for Aliona. The first 2 versions for her like a glove and will show off all her best qualities. And this final cut remix version looks really stylized and cool. I like how they are going for 1 song, 3 versions and I hope the cut comes together nicely. Now I need more!

sparklestan

On the Ice
First program announced by Daniil. It's Aliona's FS:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCeMxeaIxs5/
I’m excited!! I don’t love Billie’s music, but I do love Alena’s skating! :) Strangely enough, I think Alena will look amazing in this Billie program considering how great she made Twilight work. :agree: Also, I think Alena said she prefers skating to modern music, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she had some say in this. :biggrin:

Vemvane

On the Ice
So, step sequence fundis, help an ignoramus out here, please! I'm trying to learn the different types of turns and so on, and doing it as someone who last set foot on the ice at the age of ten or so, at a friend's birthday party, and was not very good at it. But I am still trying, and I would like very much to know if that is a rocker that Aliona does before the first set of twizzles.

(I figure Aliona's a good skater to learn from, as everyone says she has good skating skills, so I reckon she'll be more likely to execute the elements cleanly and precisely. :biggrin:)

McBibus

On the Ice
(I figure Aliona's a good skater to learn from, as everyone says she has good skating skills, so I reckon she'll be more likely to execute the elements cleanly and precisely. :biggrin:)

Jhonny Weir said "I'll have my kids watch videos of her to learn how to skate properly"
I think you did choose a very good model :agree:

I'm really excited about the new program and finally I got to see her move on the ice :hap10::luv17:

Batsuchan

Medalist
Wow! Lovely is perfect for Aliona. The first 2 versions for her like a glove and will show off all her best qualities. And this final cut remix version looks really stylized and cool. I like how they are going for 1 song, 3 versions and I hope the cut comes together nicely. Now I need more!

I totally agree with you, SkateSkates! :yes:

I never would've expected Daniil/Eteri to pick a Billie Eilish song for Aliona--well, perhaps she's the one that she suggested it--but the song does seem to fit her skating really well! :love:

I'm guessing she'll have something more classical for her SP.

Can't wait to see more! :cheer2:

sclloyd

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Perfect choice of music! I love the song and combined with Alena skating, its going to be surreal.

Imo the thing that will really make or break this performance will be her dress. I kind of hope it’s not super dark or black. Something similar to the muted purple and blue tones in the lovely music video would suit her better, I think. Billie Eilish seems to be known for her neons, and I don’t want that to make an appearance on Aliona either, re the Matrix from Kaori.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Imo the thing that will really make or break this performance will be her dress. I kind of hope it’s not super dark or black. Something similar to the muted purple and blue tones in the lovely music video would suit her better, I think. Billie Eilish seems to be known for her neons, and I don’t want that to make an appearance on Aliona either, re the Matrix from Kaori.

I would love a dark blue dress with lots of glitter :D

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker