Alena Kostornaia | Page 113 | Golden Skate

Alena Kostornaia

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I tried my best to translate the most interesting sentences in Alena's latest Ask, but, please, be kind, my language skills are not so good as Alena's :biggrin:

Q: A puppy-sized elephant or an elephant-sized puppy?
A: A puppy-sized elephant.

Q: In Eteri's group everyone loves dogs, and who loves cats?
A: I love all animals.

Q: What do you think about tasmanian devil?
A: He looks cool, but I wouldn't risk meeting him.

Q: If you were offered to play in a movie, in a TV show or in a play, would you agree?
A: It depends on the role.

Q: What roles do you like? Maybe you got a favourite character or a favorite story in which you would like to be?
A: I really like Daenerys.

Q: Where would you go on vacations?
A: France.

Q: How's your French? Do you speak and read fluently or you use a dictionary?
A: I speak, but hardly.

Q: Have you already started to make new programs for the next season?
A: No.

Q: Many skaters and skating experts praises your skating. Whose praise is the most valued for you?
A: My coaches'.

Q: Did you congratulate Sonya (Samodurova) when she became a European champion?
A: Yes.

Q: When you go to Krasnodar?
A: Soon.

Q: By which train?
A: By plane.

Q: Did you talk to Gleykh after that interview?

Q: Why there's only one "f" in your IG account? (@alena_oficialnew)
A: It's a special thing)

Q: Who are you most friends with in your group?
A: I have a good relationship with the all.

Q: Will you wear a vampire dress for the show?
A: Of course)

Q: How did the idea of vampire EX come about? You offered?
A: I have long wanted to do that, and when Eteri Georgiyevna saw my make up for the SP at the Junior Nationals she offered that by herself.

Q: Do you have lenses on that photo? (with the vampire make up)
A: No.

Q: The make up is gorgeous! You made it by your own?

Q: Bella has a boyfriend in the movie. Will you skate with your own Edward? :)
A: No, alone.

Q: Favourite flowers?
A: Roses.

Q: Last year you said peonies.
A: Preferences changes over time.

Q: Do you communicate with Camden? (Pulkinen)

Q: Is it true you will not learn triple axel anymore (Volkov said it in his interview)?
A: It's his personal opinion, not mine.

Q: Are you still learning biology?

Q: Your eyes are very calm. Almost every medic has the same. I think you will be a good doctor after finishing your sport carier.
A: Maybe, but by a second education.

Q: Wait, what will be the first? You don't wanna go to medical university anymore?
A: Yes, but it's a secret.

Q: Oh, please, tell me it will not be something related to sports or coaching!
A: No, but partially related to sports.

Q: Oh no, not a commentator!
A: Ok, if you're intrested so, it will be a sport manager.

Q: And what are you gonna do??? In football, for example, sport managers sells their players. And what will you do??????
A: I just need a first education which will allow me not to be distracted from training. And after the finishing my sport carier I will go to med.

Wow.....thank you so much for doing this :points:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Vampires don't wear make up; that's how they naturally look :) It is us, the mortals, who need make up to look like them.

Sounds logical. But the hairstyles? They must use their brushes and combs, if you think that they spend the whole day in the coffin, they have to make some preparations before going to town to enjoy some entertainment... :)

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
It seems like she was hacked based on an Instagram story by a Team Tutberidze account

Could be.

I assumed ask.fm is relatively safe, since the owner of the account has full control over answering the questions. But like many teenagers, Kostornaya has many accounts, many or perhaps just one password and might not always be careful with her credentials.

Since you can send in your questions anonymously, she could have received nasty and inappropriate messages too.

I for one didn't like the questions trying to find out where she lives and at what hour by which line and stations of Metro she travels. She even wrote something like 'meet me up at Khrustalniy, you can find its address in the telephone directory'.
Those are unsafe things to say or post in her position I would say.

Like we find out dialy on some of those rotten Youtube channels, private conversation, live streams are stolen and abused, ripped out of context and used to discredit the skater and/or attack others. Alyona already has had bad experiences with this.

She may be the chatterbox at the rink but so far she has been very smart about answering any questions about her team mates and trainers.
Alyona is clever and we should respect her privacy and any decision made by or for her with respect to maintain relative silence on her social media.

Alex65

Final Flight
Country
Russia
Sounds logical. But the hairstyles? They must use their brushes and combs, if you think that they spend the whole day in the coffin, they have to make some preparations before going to town to enjoy some entertainment... :)

The vampire and ice palaces saga is fun and inexhaustible, just like years before. :biggrin:

SkateSkates

Medalist
I wonder if her jumps were planned or not :)

I think she did pretty well, all things considering. Being off for over a month and back for only a week isn’t easy, especially when you are growing. Good for her for going for it - she did water her content down somewhat

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I think she did pretty well, all things considering. Being off for over a month and back for only a week isn’t easy, especially when you are growing. Good for her for going for it - she did water her content down somewhat

Only good if she was cleared to do so by coaches and doctors and wasn't risking her body after the injury. But regardless, I was happy to see her.

SkateSkates

Medalist
Only good if she was cleared to do so by coaches and doctors and wasn't risking her body after the injury. But regardless, I was happy to see her.

I would hope that she was cleared by the doctors and coaches because she also did a 3S in the opening, and I’m sure that wasn’t choreographed before the injury.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Alena can skate to everything and make it look good. She was fierce today as a Vampire. :)