Alena Kostornaia | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Alena Kostornaia

Shayuki

Record Breaker
She really is pretty. Most importantly, she accomplishes that while looking natural and genuine, something that to my eyes has only been accomplished by Lipnitskaya and Shcherbakova to a similar extent. Really not into heavy make up or overpowering lipstick.

alvina9894

Final Flight
Congratulations for the spiritual silver as well as my personal judging panel's gold, also.

I just dont see why her goe or pcs would be lower than zagitovas, truthfully - Outside of age racism.

Clear winner on ss transitions and inter

Spiritual silver +1
Personal gold +1

Congratulations and all the best to this sweet, sweet girl who does things wayyyy beyond her sweetness :luv17:

pearly

Record Breaker
I think it's good to turn senior later rather than sooner if her goal is to go to the Olympics. The competition is strong in Russia and skaters don't seem to last long in senior.

tsangpogorge

Rinkside
Congratulations to this tiny human on such a stellar performance this weekend, for a junior to podium at nationals in an Olympic year is an incredible achievement! Tougher and more significant tests are still to come however, junior nats. is no foregone conclusion and Trusova even with a <4S remains the clear favorite for the Worlds title, if Alyona is to have any chance at taking gold she'll have to upgrade her BV considerably as well as skate flawlessly, quite the mountain to climb but hopefully not impossible. On a separate note what kind of exo program do you think Danil should choreograph for her? would love to hear some suggestions!

alvina9894

Final Flight
I think it's good to turn senior later rather than sooner if her goal is to go to the Olympics. The competition is strong in Russia and skaters don't seem to last long in senior.
Many juniors do not last long either. You just never see them.
We are incredibly lucky to have the chance of watching Alena and enjoy her great talent.

YesWay

&#22235;&#24180;&#12418;&#12363;&#12369;&#12390;&#
Record Breaker
A bit late to the party, but I only just caught up with the Russian Nationals Ladies FS... Well done to Alena reaching the podium!

She is the junior discovery of the year for me! Difficult programs, delivered with such precision and control... yet she makes it look so effortless, unrushed, and elegant. And to think she started the season with only 1 JGP assignment..!

She seems so sweet off the ice too... I love how she always looks so quick, alert, and intelligent.... the disarming and unwavering way she looks people right in the eye when they speak to her... her English is impressive for her age... etc etc..

She's a star in the making...!